R13 Is Seeking An Ecommerce And Marketing Intern In New York Ny
The other thing that keeps me coming back to this lotion is the scent. The brand describes it as a “delectable almond, oat and brown sugar scent,” and I’d have to agree with that, but also note that it somehow isn’t as cloying as you might guess. Imagine your neighbor a few apartments down happened to be baking a batch of oatmeal-almond butter cookies, and you caught a not-too-sweet whiff of it. Just enough baked-good-ness to be delightful and cozy and inviting, but not so strong that it’s evocative of a baby prostitute.
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk, $12, available here.
Please note: Occasionally, we use affiliate links on our site. This in no way affects our editorial decision-making.
Cons Of Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk:
Like all Soap & Glory products, the availability.
Would I Recommend Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk?
Yes! But if you dont like sweet smells or dont want to smell like cookies all day, this one is not for you.
Would I Repurchase Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk?
Yes! Hoping to lay my hands on it soon, might just take some time, though.
Deep Moisture Body Milk
Feel like rubbing shoulders with the elite? Loaded with skin-softening cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil and Soap & Glory’s WATERLOCK moisture-trapping matrix, it also conditions thanks to its delicious oat, yoghurt & honey formula. With its delectable almond, oat & brown sugar scent, it pairs perfectly with Soap & Glory’s Rich & Foamous Bath & Body Wash and maple-fragranced Breakfast Scrub Body Smoother. Soap & Glory is obliged to inform you that despite the hunger-pang inducing scent, Smoothie Star is not a food.
Don’t Miss: Smoothie Vending Machine For Sale
My Experience With Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk:
I usually dont prefer products which have milk because cleansing milk have never suited me. I bought this on a whim due to the buy one get another at half price deal. The first thing I noticed was the way it smelled. It feels like melted cookies with smell of vanilla, honey, oats and yoghurt. So, its perfectly named: Smoothie Star. Actually, it smells exactly like those oats biscuits we eat with coffee. It smells quite sweet so I skip wearing perfume the days I use this. Like all Soap & Glory moisturisers, it sinks in beautifully and the scent lingers for a much much longer time as compared to a lot of other Soap & Glory moisturisers. The lotion feels creamy and thick but not sticky. Its non greasy and leaves the skin deeply hydrated and moisturised. I use more product on my elbows, knees and on the heels.
Its fantastic and in my list of best body lotions. The moisturising properties are great without being oily. Skin is hydrated until washed with a soap or gel. Works brilliantly as a cream for the feet as well. Leaves the skin absolutely soft and gives a super feel.
I used it once in the night immediately after my shower, not only did the fragrance stay till morning, the sheets too had the fragrance of the product in it. Now, I get my fix all day and not just for a few precious moments in my shower. I am sure if Soap & Glory decides to make a perfume or a mist the way this lotion smells, it will make millions.
Estimate Customs Duties & Import Taxes
Select your country below to get an estimate of the duties and taxes you may be charged for this item.
- How much does it cost? Product Cost + International Shipping + Service Fee
- You may be required to pay customs charges / import taxes once the parcel arrives in your country
- All website payments are secured by and
- All orders are shipped via and
What Happens If Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Skin Lovin Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk And Rich & Foamous Body Wash
Happy weekend and I hope this week has been quite productive for you. Ive been wanting to do a review of these Soap & Glory products since they came in but I decided to try it out for a few months you know, in order to be able to write something worth the review. Before i received them, I had just seen a review of a Soap & Glory product on one of the blogs I follow and my first thoughts were, Oh nice packaging. Lol. I have a thing for pink though.
Soap & Glory Rich and Foamous body wash is cream in color and composition. Kind of reminds me of salad creme. *Side Eyes*
Its super creamy and smoothing. It lathers moderately, cleans well and leaves your body smelling all nice. Its that kind of wash that moisturizes while cleansing and it seems to me it also has anti-inflammatory properties. I used it a few times on my face and each time I did, It actually soothed my face you know that feeling of relief your skin gets from using harsh chemicals? A con for me is that its not a wash you can use on your face consistently if you are acne prone. Because of all the oils in it, it can leave you face with some heavy pimples so I stay away from using it except of course I feel my face is inflamed.
Some of its popular ingredients are water, Rapeseed Oil, Citric acid, Grapeseed oil, Oat, parfum , lactic acid, sweet almond oil, caramel and Honey. Lest I forget, it also tastes sweet so you might wanna keep away from little children.
Don’t Miss: 10 Day Detox Smoothie Diet
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.