Can Boost Your Immunity
Fruits and vegetables are high in Vitamin C which helps support the immune system, fight infection, and help maintain healthy cellular function throughout our bodies. This goes further to lower your risk of chronic illnesses and lower your cholesterol levels.
Watermelon & Strawberry Smoothie
Healthy fruit and vegetable smoothie recipes for weight loss Watermelon & Strawberry
Lets see what ingredients we need for this smoothie, which consists of nutrients rich in water, for those who are among the goals of slimming while not sacrificing taste!
- Fresh Mint Leaf
Mix all the ingredients to the proper consistency. The most attractive benefit of this mixture is kefir.
Known for its refreshing properties, kefir helps with reducing stress and facilitating digestion, among other benefits. Same thing for fresh mint leaves.
This mixture, which we will prepare with foods containing plenty of liquid, from watermelon to cucumber, will meet your bodys need for water.
Also, try this healthy fruit and vegetable smoothie recipes for weight loss:
Are Protein Smoothies Good For Weight Loss
Protein is absolutely necessary, whether you are trying to lose weight or not. But when you are being conscious of your eating habits, it becomes even more important.
Getting enough protein will increase your metabolism and reduce your appetite. As a result, it encourages your body to burn excess fat.
Smoothies are an easy way to add more protein to your daily diet. An extra spoonful of protein powder in this green smoothie recipe bumps up the nutrition and will leave you feeling full for a long time. If you want to change things up and enjoy smoothies throughout the week, you should also try my Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie and Mango Green Smoothie.
You May Like: How To Put A Breville Juicer Together
Apple Smoothie With Orange Banana And Cranberry
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- orange 1/2 piece
- cranberries 50 g.
Before making a slimming smoothie, all fruits must be refrigerated to make the drink cool. Apples, peeled and seeds, should be chopped into small pieces. You can cut bananas into rings. Remove the white film from the oranges and remove the seeds. Rinse and dry the cranberries beforehand. Mix all fruits and berries in a blender at maximum speed. Pour the fruit smoothie into a glass or wine glass you can decorate it with cranberries. The output is 1 serving.
Benefit: Helps to remove excess fluid from the body, improves digestive function, promotes weight loss, tones.
Calories: 53 kcal per 100 g of product.
Can You Use Green Tea Smoothies For Weight Loss
Yes, you can. Green tea smoothies for weight loss make a great breakfast replacement or a healthy snack on a busy day. Green tea is praised for its potential health benefits such as improving brain function, lowering the risk of some cancers, prevention of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, etc . When it comes to weight loss, several studies have shown that this tea can boost fat burning and weight loss:
Here are some green tea smoothies for weight loss recipes for you:
Recommended Reading: One Day Smoothie Detox
Best Weight Loss Smoothies Recipes
We scoured various resources for smoothies that taste amazing, are easy to prepare, and include ingredients packed with flavor, fiber, protein, and fat-burning power. Feel free to choose a smoothie for foods that make it protein-rich, heart-healthy, low-calorie, or a suitable replacement for breakfast. Smoothies can be a part of a Keto diet, Paleo diet, or accommodate other dietary needs and facilitate weight loss.
Smoothies are enjoyable any time of day, following a workout session or as a snack. To reap optimal weight loss benefits from your smoothie, drink it as soon as it is made or within 24 hours if sealed and refrigerated.
Check out the following healthy smoothie recipes, and get ready to add a rainbow of nutrient-rich, delicious ingredients to your blender and enjoy.
Dr Ozs Green Smoothie
Dr. Oz shares this favorite green drink to start your morning right. Replace your normal morning beverage with this low-calorie drink and youre on the right track of your weight loss program. Combined with spinach and apples, you can get a fiber-rich drink to start your day.
The orange, pineapple, lime, and lemon are rich in Vitamin C to strengthen your immune system. Cucumber contains high levels of B vitamins to relieve anxiety and protect against the damaging effects of stress. Celery is a great source of vitamin K to prevent excessive bleeding while carrots contain beta-carotene for skin and eye health.
To create this green smoothie, you will need these ingredients:
- 1/4 of each- orange, lime, lemon, and pineapple
- 2 carrots, peeled
In a blender, mix all ingredients. If you find the mixture too thick for your preference, add water. Pour the finished smoothie in a mason jar or any glass of your choice and serve. Enjoy while still cold.
You May Like: King Center Seating Chart Melbourne
Detox Smoothie Recipes For A Weight Loss Cleanse
Youve likely found this weight loss smoothie article because youre looking for weight loss smoothies. I can tell you that youve come to the right place!
Not only with you find 10 smoothies for weight loss, youll also find information to help you start a smoothie diet or a green smoothie detox, benefits of detox smoothies, directions on how to make detox smoothies, even a smoothie diet meal planner!
At the end of the article, I will share more weight loss smoothie recipes so keep scrolling for more smoothies recipes.
What Ingredients Are In The Best Weight Loss Smoothies
Healthy smoothies for weight loss are made with the right blend of weight loss foods that are scientifically proven to decrease body fat. Some of the common ingredients we include in these smoothies for weight loss are:
- Protein powder for weight loss: these powders are low in sugar or other sweeteners, low in calories, and rich in high-quality protein that, in combination with strength exercises, will help build metabolism-boosting muscle mass
- Healthy fats: healthy fats like nut butters, avocado, and MCT oil will help to slow digestion to keep you fuller longer to prevent overeating
- Fiber: consuming fiber-rich ingredients like chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, leafy greens, and oats can help prevent spikes in blood sugar that can lead to the storage of carbs as fat
- Low sugar: fruit is the base of all smoothies, and because fruit naturally contains sugar, there’s no need to add extra sweeteners like honey, orange juice, or frozen yogurt that only serve to add empty calories
Recommended Reading: Curl Milk Vs Curl Smoothie
Below You Will Find These 10 Best Green Smoothies For Weight Loss:
The below 10 smoothie recipes for weight loss go great with the green smoothie diet plans below
Keep scrolling for recipes, and for information on how to make a weight loss smoothie DIY.
Load Your Keto Smoothie With More Nutrients
Most people stop at step 3, and thats fine, but you could be adding a ton more nutrients into your Keto diet without spending hours cooking.
Here are some of the nutrients we like to add into our Keto smoothie recipes:
- Brazil nuts – these add lots of texture but also provide much need selenium
- Prebiotic fiber – this is what feeds your good gut bacteria, so make sure you get plenty of this if you want to health your gut.
- Greens – we often dont eat enough green vegetables, which are filled with nutrients. So, add a handful of spinach or kale into your smoothie or else add in some greens powder.
- Collagen powder – this is another gut healing superfood, but if youre trying to stay vegan or vegetarian, then note that collagen is not vegan or vegetarian-friendly.
- Protein powder – you can get whey protein if youre ok with some dairy or go for grass-fed beef protein powder for a great tasting dairy-free alternative.
Also Check: Smoothie King Coffee Drinks
The Best Blender For Smoothie:
For sure to make a delicious smoothie you need a good blender that can crush ice into a drinkable slush and cut through frozen fruits, nut and seeds well. One of my favorite ones is the NutriBullet. I use this high-speed blender almost everyday to make my green smoothie. I love this one because its more powerful than the original and its simple to use and easy to clean.
Another one that I love is my Vitamix and its the the one item in my kitchen that gets used EVERY single day. Its one of my favourite tools in the kitchen. I make smoothies, my low-carb blueberry muffins, my mashed cauliflower and lots of soups with it. Its also make sauces, spreads and digs. I love it so much and really recommend it.
Ingredients For Green Smoothie
This vegetable smoothie contains 6 cups of leafy greens and is made with 4 simple ingredients.
- Water: Instead of water you can use coconut water, almond milk or other milk.
- Frozen mango: Mango is one of sweetest fruits that balances out bitter taste of greens. Using frozen fruit, gives smoothie creamy texture. It is also affordable and widely available.
- Spinach: Spinach is a sweet-er leafy green with mild taste. I would not replace it with anything as it offsets more bitter kale taste.
- Kale: Any type of kale works. Dinosaur aka lacinato, green, purple etc. Just remove the bitter rib cage. And always add more spinach than kale.
Read Also: Dr Oz 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse
Below Is The List Of My Favorite Protein Powders:
- Perfect Keto This one is my favorite cause its gluten-free, dairy-free and it uses clean ingredients. There is not junk fillers.
- Vega Sport Premium Protein This one is dairy-free, vegan and vegetarian too. Its Keto friendly too because 1 scoop has only 5g of carbs.
- Vega Protein& Greens Vanilla This is vegan too and there is no soy. The flavour is good too. This is keto friendly too because it 1 scoop has only 4g of carb.
- Soy protein powder will help to build bone mass and is particularly helpful in older adults.
Be sure to check for unsweetened protein powder as you dont want to add artificial sweeteners and other fillers to the smoothies.
Health Benefits Of A Green Smoothie
- Weight loss: Green smoothie does help with a weight loss if you drink it on a regular basis. Fiber from fruits and vegetables keeps your belly full longer. Plus it is low calorie less than 100 calories.
- Detox: From the mix of chlorophyll contained in the greens to the high level of fiber to keep things moving.
- Energy: Leafy greens and fruit contain many nutrients, vitamins and naturally occuring sugars that feed your body cells with energy.
- Fruits and vegetables: Because smoothies are so easy to make, they make you eat more fruits and vegetables you wouldnt have eaten otherwise.
Don’t Miss: Smoothie King Center Box Seats
Beery Smoothie With Honeysuckle
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- nectarine 3 pieces
- sweetener or honey to taste
Honeysuckle berries should be sorted out, rinsed in running water, and dried thoroughly. Washed and dried nectarines must be peeled. After removing the seeds, cut the flesh into pieces. Place the honeysuckle, nectarines, and sweetener in a blender container, then pour in the milk pre-chilled in the refrigerator. Beat all ingredients until smooth, within two minutes. Pour the ready-made slimming smoothie into glasses the yield from the products is 4 servings.
Benefit: normalizes metabolism, has a tonic effect, relieves fatigue.
Calories:50 kcal per 100 g of product.
Beetroot And Carrot Smoothie For Weight Loss
Full disclosure Im not the biggest fan of carrots, but when I saw this recipe for a Beetroot Carrot Smoothie, I was so down to try it, mainly because I was sure that the addition of ginger and spinach would take its flavor to a whole new level.
And boy, was I right! This drink was so bright and exciting that I felt instantly refreshed after drinking it, despite the hot and humid weather we currently have going on. Ive only done this recipe with pears, and while I love its taste, I cant wait to try it with apples.
The phenomenal taste of this Beetroot Carrot Smoothie is just one of the many reasons why Im in love with it. For one thing, I am pretty positive that it delivers on its promise of helping with weight loss. After drinking it, I noticed that I felt lighter and less bloated, but I am not discounting my twice-weekly high-intensity boot camp here.
I also felt very satisfied afterward, despite it being the only thing that I had for breakfast. Without a doubt, those of you on a weight loss journey like I am should give this recipe a chance.
Check out this Beetroot Carrot Smoothie recipe from Wendys Way to Health.
Recommended Reading: Smoothie King Concert Seating Chart
Kale And Apple Green Detox Smoothie
This detox smoothie recipe is not quite like the ones before kale has a stronger flavor than spinach . Thankfully almond milk helps in this smoothie for weight loss.
When on a smoothie diet, its important to switch up your greens, so you ingest more nutrients and kale smoothie recipes for weight loss can help you do that.
Smoothie With Cucumber And Parsley
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- lettuce optional
- chili powder and coriander pinch at a time.
Washed cucumbers should be cut into small pieces, rinsed, and chopped parsley well. Put the ingredients in a blender bowl, add coriander and beat for 1 minute, after which you can add lettuce leaves to the drink, grind again and pour into a glass. Greens and ground red pepper are great for decorating a cocktail. The output from the constituent components 1 glass.
Benefits: The vegetable smoothie contains antioxidants and vitamins and helps cleanse the drink and toxins to speed up metabolism.
Calories: 17 kcal per 100 g of product.
You May Like: Mielle Organics Curl Smoothie
Whats In This Low Carb Smoothie
- Avocado peeled and pitted. I like using Hass avocados as theyre more flavorful. Avocados are such a great addition as they are high in healthy fats, fibre, full of vitamins and nutrients.
- Spinach be sure to wash the smoothies beforehand, even if theyre advertised as pre-washed. Spinach is full of antioxidants as well as vitamins and nutrients as well.
- Unsweetened coconut milk
- Sugar-free vanilla protein powder check out the recipe card down below for a link to my favourite one.
- Peanut butter powder I really love and highly recommend PB2.
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice I dont recommend using bottled lemon juice as there are preservatives.
Weight Reduction Berry Beet Smoothie
No matter what kind they are, berries are my absolute favorite summer treat, so you can imagine my excitement when I learned about this recipe!
The beetroots subtle earthy flavor, the distinct sour notes of the blackberries, and the sweetness of the really ripe bananas all made for a mouth-watering combination that had my taste buds begging for more.
This Berry Beet Smoothie isnt just delicious, but its incredibly nutritious too. In particular, it contains a ton of antioxidants and liver-cleansing nutrients that help reduce inflammation while simultaneously promoting weight loss.
Maybe it was just in my mind, but my body felt lighter and cleaner after trying it out for few days. I highly recommend this recipe, especially for those looking to get some extra protein!
Check out this Berry Beet Smoothie recipe from Ambers Natural Nutrition.
Recommended Reading: Mielle Pomegranate And Honey Curl Smoothie
Nutty & Chocolatey Weight Loss Smoothies
Have you ever heard of the “health halo”? It’s a term nutrition experts use to describe foods that use a healthy-sounding word like natural on their labels, or add ingredients that people think of as good for you , but which are really junk at heart.
These smoothies are the reverse of that theory. These drinks are tremendously nutritiousâpacked with as much, or more, fiber, protein, and healthy fats as any other drinks in the whole book. But they seem like they’re bad for you. How can drinks that seem like they came right from the ice cream shop flatten your belly so effectively?
These are the drinks you’ll whip up on a night when you want something to satisfy your ice cream jones. They’re the recipes you’ll lean on when your kids are complaining that they want something sweet for dessert. And they’re the drinks you’ll use to reward yourself after a hard day at work or in the gym. Deep, comforting, and delicious, these filling smoothies taste more like dessert than what they really areâpowerful weight-loss weapons, compliments of the new book, Zero Belly Smoothies.
All recipes make one serving.