Video Result For Strawberry Keto Smoothie Recipe
Strawberry Avocado Keto Smoothie Recipe With Almond…
KETO BREAKFAST RECIPES – Strawberry Avocado Keto…
Low carb STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE recipe/keto smoothie for…
Strawberry Avocado Smoothie/Keto Diet Recipe 4
KETO STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE CARAMEL SHAKE/SMOOTHIE…
KETO STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE
Strawberry Chia Smoothie | Keto | Low Carb
4 EASY KETO LOW CARB SMOOTHIES! Strawberry Banana,…
Keto strawberry banana smoothie – Low Carb
High Protein Keto Strawberry Smoothie – Super Thick & …
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe | Keto Strawberry Smoothie…
Keto smoothie Recipe| Delicious blueberry strawberry…
Keto Strawberry Detox Smoothie | Tastes Delicious! |…
Keto Strawberry Shake | Only 4 Ingredients!
Strawberry Matcha Smoothie | Keto-friendly, Vegan,…
Strawberry Cream Cheese Smoothie With Chia Seeds |…
My Keto Smoothie Recipe
3 Keto Shake Recipes – Chocolate, Peanut Butter & …
5 Low Carb Smoothie Recipes | Easy Keto Smoothies
Keto chocolate strawberry smoothie
STRAWBERRY AVOCADO KETO SMOOTHIE RECIPE #SHORTS
Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie | Keto Friendly | Recipe…
Keto Raspberry Smoothie Recipe | Easy Low Carb 3…
Low Carb Keto Strawberry Smoothie – Homemade
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe With Only 4…
Keto Strawberry Smoothie Yogurt |Keto & Low carb…
3 Keto Smoothie BlendJet Recipes with Fit2Fat2Fit’s…
Korean Strawberry Milk – Dairy Free, Keto, Sugar Free,…
Chocolate Raspberry Keto Smoothie Recipe (2g Net Carbs…
Crunchy Chicken Salad & Strawberry Smoothie…
More Smoothie Recipes You Will Love
- Easy Strawberry Cream Smoothie
- Vitamin C Immunity Smoothie
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
Thank you for visiting Joy + Oliver. If you tried this recipe, please leave a 5 Star Review in the recipe card and save all your favorite recipes to !
Please visit us on , and for more of our favorite recipes that you will love!
Blueberry Banana Strawberry Protein Smoothie Is A Good Way To Start The Day
One more thing before you go
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor itd really support us! Its easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
Read Also: Best Seats At Smoothie King Center
Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe
Power up on protein with this easy Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie!
Its the new year! Do you know what that means? Its time to head back to the gym and get back in shape! Getting 17g of protein after your gym workout will make every minute at the gym payoff even more!
Make your workouts count with this easy post workout Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe!
Healthy never tasted so fun! Go grab your blender, and lets get this protein fruit smoothie started!
- 2TbspEAS Vanilla Whey Protein Powder7g protein
Expert Tips And Tricks
- Freeze fresh strawberries. Fresh strawberries will have the most flavor and will be the sweetest. Freezing them captures that flavor and still results in a cold and creamy consistency.
- Add extra nutrients. Make this smoothie even healthier by adding in spinach, protein powder, oats, and even more fruit.
- Start with the banana. Loading the blender with the softer ingredients next to the blade allows for easier mixing.
- Test for sweetness. The amount of sweetener you need depends on how sweet your fruit and yogurt is. Sample the smoothie then add the sweetener as needed to taste.
Recommended Reading: 10 Day Detox Smoothie Diet
Also Check: Small Strawberry Banana Smoothie Mcdonalds
Layered Fruit Smoothie With Protein Added
This layered protein smoothie is delicious and fun with layers of strawberry and banana, so its great for a meal or a snack.
Both layers of the smoothie have protein powder mixed in.
There is protein in the yogurt, too.
The bottom layer is strawberry with flaxseed and the top layer is banana.
Bananas and strawberries are two classic flavors that go together well, so each sip is delicious.
Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Pin for Later
This cool and refreshing Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie packs 25 grams of protein and is a delicious way to cool down after a workout or day in the sun!
Why buy a pre-made protein smoothie or shake when you can make one thats ten times as tasty right at home? Especially when it takes less than 5 minutes and only four simple ingredients to make!
Store-bought smoothies can be pricey. Depending on the brand, they may also include fillers and preservatives.
But when you whip up your own protein shake, you save money AND you know exactly whats going in it.
For this recipe, I use fresh or frozen strawberries, depending on whats available. Fresh strawberries have a stronger flavor, but frozen ones give the smoothie a thicker consistency. Both versions taste amazing!
Adding the little bit of banana just makes the smoothie more creamy, without making it taste too much of banana. We still want the strawberries to be the star of the show.
Bananas are also loaded with vitamins and minerals. Theyre perfect for a post-workout shake!
I like to include flax seeds to add some healthy fat. You can leave them out if you prefer.
Read Also: Raw Sugar Moisture Smoothie Shampoo
Tips To Make The Best Strawberry Smoothie
- If youd like a thicker smoothie, double the amount of frozen strawberries or 1/2 cup of ice.
- For a chocolate strawberry protein smoothie, use chocolate protein powder or 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- If youd like extra staying power, add 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter or ground flaxseed/chia seeds.
- Be sure that you like the taste of your protein powder, as the flavor of it can be overpowering. If your protein powder is unsweetened, add 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite sweetener to it.
More Healthy Protein Shake Recipes
Oh if you dont already have protein powder, one very important thing to consider when picking a flavor and a brand is the TASTE. Not all protein powders are created equal. Dustin and I describe some as too proteiny, meaning they taste artificial, like chemicals and, well, bad. But THIS protein brand is excellent!
Also Check: King Center Box Office Hours
Strawberry Mango Smoothie Ingredients
Like most smoothies, this one is super simple to make and doesnt require a lot of ingredients. You can find the full, printable recipe below in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. Lets take a look at what youll need:
- strawberries frozen strawberries either whole, or halved, see notes below on using fresh fruit.
- mango chunks best results if using frozen mango. See notes below on using fresh fruit.
- banana slices the banana can either be fresh or frozen, whichever is most convenient. The banana adds creaminess to the smoothie.
- ice cubes you can use cubes or crushed ice.
- coconut water the coconut water is delicious in this recipe but I have lots of suggestions on other liquids that you can use in this recipe, see below.
Add one scoop of vanilla flavored protein powder to this mango and strawberry smoothie for a protein boost!
Dont Miss: Clovis Farms Organic Super Smoothie Recipes
Our Blueberry Banana Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
Im not gonna lie as the nights get colder and the days get shorter I dread the shortage of fresh berries! Ugh. Theyre SO amazing out of the garden or fresh from the local farmers market.
You know just what Im talking aboutthe amazingness of them fresh off the vine is like none other, right?!?!
Sooooo, I thought it was only fitting to celebrate the end of the season approaching with healthy and delicious smoothie recipe. Smoothies are one of my favorite ways to get fresh fruits and vegetables plus this time I threw in some vanilla protein powder to help keep me full for a few hours
If its not the end of the season where you live then consider yourself lucky and think of me while youre enjoying your delightful little berries!
Read Also: Smoothie Detox Challenge
Put The Ingredients Into The Blender
Put the ingredients for this Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe into the container of your blender in the order listed. There is always a rhyme and reason behind why I write the order of ingredients in my recipes, especially when it comes to using a blender!
Always put liquids in the blender first!
In order to ensure a smooth blend its important to put the liquid ingredients into the blender first. This way the blades can move freely in the first few seconds of blending to really blend everything nice and smooth.
Read Also: 10-day Green Smoothie Nutrition Works
Storing And Freezing A Protein Smoothie
- To store: The smoothie can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Mix it very well before drinking, in case there has been some separation.
- To freeze: Pour the smoothie into a shallow container to create smoothie blocks. When ready to enjoy, place the blocks in the blender and blend until smooth. The frozen smoothie blocks will keep well for up to 6 months.
Don’t Miss: Smoothie King Coffee High Protein Vanilla
Faqs & Expert Tips For This Recipe
Can I blend cottage cheese?
Yup! And its a game-changer! Even as a person who likes cottage cheese as-is, I was amazed by how creamy, rich and versatile it becomes after a few minutes in a blender or food processor! Its like a different ingredient! I highly recommend it!
Are protein smoothies good for you?
Protein is an important part of helping your body feel satisfied with the food you eat. Personally if I have a regular fruit smoothie Im hungry again in no time. However, I wanted to make a protein smoothie without protein powder, because: I honestly dont know much about it, I know that the quality of protein powder can vary wildly, it sometimes contains added sugar and it can make drinks chalky. Im a big fan of using whole foods whenever possible so I stated experimenting with cottage cheese and plain yogurt and I love the result! This article from Healthline also mentions that this can be a good strategy for weight loss.
Whats a good cheap blender to make smoothies?
We had this blender for years. It was VERY affordable and the quality of it was great! It made lots of great smoothies and worked well very consistently.We recently got a new blender, ONLY because we wanted to make larger smoothies! Our kids love them so much and we do to so we wanted to make a larger quantity. This new blenderwas a little bit more expensive but still reasonable for the amount of use we get out of it! So far it works great!
Recommended Reading: Smoothie King Center Virtual Seating
Tips For Making Smoothies
You May Like: Smoothie King Seating Chart With Seat Numbers
Why Youll Love This Recipe
Do you struggle with feeling hungry an hour after breakfast?
Do your kids wander back to the kitchen looking for a snack 15 minutes after you feed them?
Do you want to start your day with a super healthy BUT EASY breakfast to give you energy to face the day?
Do you want to drink high protein smoothies, WITHOUT protein powder?
Do you often find yourself searching for a tasty snack to get you through a mid-afternoon slump?
If any of these situations sound familiar, youll love this recipe! Just 5 healthy ingredients, no added sugar and only minutes to make!
I love coming up with healthy smoothie recipes for my kids, and I love that this one is nutritious, extra filling, AND yummy!
My kids are completely obsessed with it .
Strawberry Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
We love peanut butter and if you do too, you are gonna be loving this smoothie for breakfast.
Honestly, strawberries and bananas taste great but with the addition of peanut butter, its heavenly delicious!
Plus, this smoothie is packed with plant-based proteins too so perfect as a quick on-the-go breakfast in summer. Keep reading so I can share with you my recipe and tweak it to make it even more delicious.
You May Like: Smoothies For Anxiety
Is A Protein Shake A Good Breakfast
I try to eat a high protein breakfast in the morning so that I stay full until lunch time. Sometimes its hard to make a big breakfast in the morning as its pretty chaotic to get everyone out the door in time for school and work.
However, I have been enjoying a protein shake in the morning instead and find that it doesnt take long to throw everything in the blender to have breakfast ready in minutes.
Also, sometimes, I prepackage the ingredients for a week worth of protein shakes in my refrigerator so I just have to throw the bag of ingredients into the blender. Even I can find time for this!
With this delicious recipe, its like having cheesecake for breakfast. Who wouldnt love that in the morning?
Ingredients For A Protein
You can probably figure out what’s in this chocolate strawberry smoothie just based on the recipe title.
That said, I do have a few ingredients notes to keep this recipe dairy free, gluten free, and paleo.
- Non-dairy milk
To keep this recipe dairy free, make sure you opt for non-dairy milk AND non-dairy protein powder. Non-dairy protein powder may be a little harder to find than whey-based versions, but they are out there, I swear!
I’ve linked my favorite brand throughout the post.
As a note, I LOVE using oatmilk for smoothies but it’s not paleo. If you need a paleo option, my two top choices are cashewmilk or almondmilk!
Also Check: Smoothie Center Seating Chart
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Smoothie
A protein smoothie that taste like dessert, yes please! Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Smoothie is a delicious flavor combination of chocolate protein powder, frozen strawberries, banana and vanilla almond milk.
This new chocolate protein powder has made us create some new fun chocolate flavored that we are loving, it is kind of like having dessert for breakfast! My daughter, Sophie, created the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie and we all fell in love. It is full of flavor and loaded with protein, so you are getting the best of both worlds. This time of year, chocolate and strawberries are top of mind, so we might as well make it into a smoothie as well!
As we are getting close to valentines day, we love all things strawberries and this smoothie goes right along with all of our favorites. Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats, Strawberry Snack Mix and Strawberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark are a few recipes we enjoy all season.
A Healthy Chocolate Banana Strawberry Smoothie
This chocolate banana smoothie is packed with simple, nutritious ingredients: healthy fat, fiber, and protein.
It means that you can drink this smoothie as a fulfilling vegan snack or vegan breakfast shake! Lets see what you need to make this strawberry banana smoothie without yogurt or milk, because yes, it is a vegan smoothie!
- Frozen strawberries frozen fruits make smoothies creamier, and strawberry marries very well with chocolate.
- Ripe banana for natural sweetness and extra creamy texture. The ripest the fruit, the sweeter the smoothie will be.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk, or any plant-based milk you love.
- Ripe avocado it adds healthy fat and gives the most creamy thick texture to the smoothie!
- Dates for an extra boost of sweetness while adding magnesium, potassium, iron, and vitamin B6. I used small Deglet Nour dates. Medjool dates are larger!
- Chia Seeds for extra protein and fiber.
Recommended Reading: Small Strawberry Banana Smoothie Mcdonalds Price
You May Like: Smoothie King Shredder Recipe
Favorite Strawberry Banana Smoothie
If youre a smoothie lover like us, then our strawberry banana smoothie with yogurt is a must! Its naturally sweetened, packed with nutrients, and so delicious.
Real Food Ingredients all ingredients in this fruit smoothie are real. No sugary purees or additives.
Naturally Sweetened this recipe is naturally sweetened with real fruit. No added sugar of any kind!
Gluten-Free it is naturally gluten-free without even trying!
Kid-Friendly when your meal tastes like dessert, I say thats kid-friendly for sure.
Strawberry Protein Shake Ingredients
Before we get to the recipe, lets discuss ingredients. To make this strawberry protein smoothie, you will need:
- Protein Powder: This boosts the protein content of your smoothie immensely. If you can, use a natural and organic protein powder that contains no additives, fillers, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. I love and use this one from Thrive Market.
- Milk: This serves as the liquid base for the smoothie. I usually use full-fat organic dairy milk.
- Strawberries: These not only give the smoothie delicious fruity flavor, they are also packed with vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants. Either fresh or frozen strawberries will work just fine in this recipe, and buy organic if you can.
- Banana: This gives your smoothie a rich and creamy consistency. It is also a great source of potassium and dietary fiber.
- Honey: This adds natural and unrefined sweetness. Not all packaged honey is created equal, so I recommend using one that is 100% pure, raw, and unfiltered for optimal health benefits. I use this one from Thrive Market.
- Ice: This helps thicken the shake. Although, if I dont have any ice in the freezer, I just make my protein shake without it.
Also Check: Vanilla Protein Blend Smoothie King