What Is The Healthiest Fast Food Smoothie
Healthy Fast Food Smoothies
- Burger King, Strawberry Banana Smoothie, 12 Oz.
- Smoothie King, Lean Strawberry Smoothie, 20 Oz.
- Starbucks, Small Evolution Fresh Sweet Greens Smoothie, 16 Oz.
- Jamba Juice, Caribbean Passion Make It Light Smoothie, 16 Oz.
- Panera Bread, Superfruit Power Smoothie with Ginseng, Small.
Mcdonalds Strawberry Banana Smoothie In The Blender
McDonalds Strawberry BananaSmoothie. How To Make A Strawberry& Banana Frappe Like McDonalds or as many call it a banana and strawberrysmoothie. Loaded with lots of bananas and strawberries and perfect for arefreshing healthy drink thanks to the blender.
Mcdonalds Smoothie Americas Favorite Smoothie
First of all, its a smoothie with bananas and strawberries so it already has a lot going for it. And its a McDonalds meal you dont have to feel guilty about.
This Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe makes a smooth and creamy drink that is a great way to start your day. Its also a great dairy-free option if you arent able to eat or drink dairy products.
So instead of going through the drive-thru, make this delicious smoothie at home. This smoothie makes a great breakfast for when you are on the go, and it takes just moments to prepare.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You May Like: Smoothie King Slogan
Mcdonalds Strawberry Banana Smoothie Allergens
Allergy Information: a McDonalds Strawberry Banana Smoothie contains milk. a McDonalds Strawberry Banana Smoothie does not contain egg, fish, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts or wheat.*
* Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods.
What Do I Need For A Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Not only is this a super popular smoothie flavor, but it is also super simple! To make it, youll need:
- Frozen banana. The banana adds sweetness and creaminess, so it is one of my favorite smoothie ingredients to use.
- Frozen strawberries. You can use fresh strawberries too, but I prefer frozen. Frozen fruit serves to chill and thicken your smoothie, so you wont need to dilute the flavor with ice!
- Milk. You can use regular cows milk, unsweetened soy milk, or your unsweetened nut milk of choice. Coconut milk would give it a fun tropical twist.
- Plain Greek yogurt. This will help to thicken your smoothie.
- Honey or maple syrup. Bananas and strawberries can vary in sweetness, so youll want to give your smoothie a taste before adding any sweetener. You may be able to skip this ingredient entirely!
Also Check: Smoothie King Center Box Office
Recommended Reading: Mielle Curl Smoothie
Large Strawberry Banana Smoothie Mcdonalds Price
large strawberry banana smoothie mcdonalds price is important information with HD images sourced from all the best websites in the world. You can access all contents by clicking the download button. If want a higher resolution you can find it on .
Note: Copyright of all images in large strawberry banana smoothie mcdonalds price content depends on the source site. We hope you do not use it for commercial purposes.
Worth It Or Not Worth It Mcdonald S New Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Review Mcdonald S Real Fruit Smoothies Brand Eating
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Like Mcdonalds Just A Pinch Recipes
Mcdonald S Small Strawberry Banana Smoothie Nutrition Facts
Mcdonald S Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe Strawberry Banana
Which Fast Food Smoothies Are Actually Healthy Smoothie
Mcdonald S Cuts Aggressive Smoothie Promos Ahead Of U S Launch Wsj
Mcdonalds Strawberry Banana Smoothie Copycat Recipe
Grubgradereal Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothie From Mcdonald S
Mcdonald S Mccafe Fruit Smoothies Tv Commercial Market Ispot Tv
Taste Test The Best Smoothies From Fast Food And Smoothie Chains
Ingredients For A Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Heres what youll need to make this strawberry banana smoothie. Youll notice a lot of the traditional ingredients for a creamy smoother arent necessary. Theres no yogurt, no milk, no dairy to make it creamy! Just two pure, healthy ingredients that result in a plant based and vegan smoothie. Heres what youll need:
- Frozen strawberries: Its easy to find and store frozen berries, and they add a great icy texture to this smoothie.
- Fresh banana: Our pet peeve is smoothie recipes that call for frozen bananas, because we dont always have them on hand. We customized this one to use a fresh banana so that you can make it immediately.
- Water and ice: For the body of the smoothie, youll just need a little water to get it to blend and ice for the perfect frothy texture.
Here are a few tips for making the best smoothies possible:
- Start with ripe fruit. High quality fruit means better taste which makes a delicious smoothie.
- Use frozen fruit. Frozen fruit makes for a creamier, more refreshing smoothie.
- You dont need ice. Since youre using frozen fruit, theres also no need to include ice in the mixture. Your smoothie will be much more flavorful this way because the ice wont dilute the other ingredients.
- Plan ahead. Measure out the fruit for a few batches of smoothies into separate zip-top freezer bags. When its smoothie time, add the contents of one bag to the blender along with the milk and yogurt for a super quick breakfast or snack.
Recommended Reading: Berry Punch Smoothie King Recipe
More About Mcdonalds Small Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipes
MCDONALDS STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE »
- First of all, add the crushed ice into the blender.Place the frozen strawberry and cup of sliced bananas into the blender, along with the crushed ice.
MCDONALDS STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE | TOP SECRET
CALORIES IN MCDONALDS MCCAFE STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
MCDONALDS STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE COPYCAT RECIPE
MCDONALDS SMALL STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE NUTRITION
FromCaloriesTrans FatServing SizeCalories
MCDONALDS STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE: INGREDIENTS
BANANA-STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIES | BETTER HOMES & AMP GARDENS
- Peel bananas. Cut bananas into chunks. Place banana chunks, frozen strawberries, yogurt, and milk into blender a container.
- Cover blender and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until mixture is smooth. Turn off blender. Pour drink into 2 glasses. If desired, serve with pieces of toast spread with peanut butter. Makes 2 servings.
27 MCDONALDS COPYCAT RECIPES » RECIPEFAIRY.COM
REAL FRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPE- STRAWBERRY-BANANA LIKE MCDONALDS
FromReviewsEstimated Reading TimeServings
STRAWBERRY-BANANA PROTEIN SMOOTHIE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
MCDONALDS MEDIUM STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE NUTRITION FACTS
FromCaloriesTrans FatServing SizeCalories
MCDONALDS RESTAURANT COPYCAT RECIPES: STRAWBERRY BANANA
What Is The Nutritional Value Of Orange Julius Smoothies
Its a sugar bomb with no protein or fibre to speak of. No added sugars are used in the preparation of my Healthy Orange Julius Smoothie, which gets its sugar from oranges and bananas. The smoothie has 20 grammes of sugar, which comes directly from the fruits. Because it is made with whole ingredients, it also contains a good amount of fibre, Vitamin A, calcium, and iron, among other nutrients.
Read Also: Bahama Mama Smoothie King
Also Check: Smoothie King Seating Chart With Seat Numbers
Mcdonalds Strawberry Banana Smoothie Nutrition And Calories
A Strawberry Banana Smoothie from McDonalds contain between 190-330 calories, depending on your choice of sizes.
Below you will find a comparison table with nutrition facts for the McDonalds Strawberry Banana Smoothie in all three sizes.
The information is obtained from McDonalds official website.
|0.5 g||1 g||1 g|
|44 g||55 g||76 g|
What Ingredients Are Used In Mcdonalds Mango Pineapple Smoothie
Ingredients: Water, Clarified Demineralized Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Mango Puree Concentrate, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Orange Juice Concentrate, Pineapple Puree , Apple Juice Concentrate, Contains less than 1 percent of the following ingredients: Contains less than 1 percent of the following ingredients: Sugar, cellulose powder, natural and artificial flavours, xanthan gum, pectin, and citric acid are all ingredients.
Also Check: Smoothie King Gladiator Chocolate Protein Powder
What Are The Health Benefits Of Strawberries
If you didnt know it already, strawberries are a cholesterol free, fat free, sodium free, low calorie fruit. Strawberries also contain a lot of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, and a ton of other vitamins and minerals. Strawberries are loaded with potassium so if you ever get a leg cramp, try eating some strawberries!
Donât Miss: 10 Smoothie Diet
How To Make Smoothies Thicker
Youll notice in a lot of my smoothie recipes that I opt to use frozen fruit rather than ice. While ice is nice in adding instant chill and bulk to smoothies, Ive found that it makes them too watery .
Instead, I like to freeze fruit and throw that into the smoothie to make it thicker and more frosty. In this Strawberry Banana Smoothie, were using frozen strawberries for their convenience and cost efficiency, but you can also peel, chop, and freeze your bananas ahead of time for smoothies. I like to do this with my soon-to-go-bad bananas to give them a second shot at life.
Read Also: Smoothie King Center Club Level
How To Make An Apple And Carrot Smoothie Without A Blender
To start this smoothie, you have to juice two apples and three carrots in your juicer. Once you have the juice, you can add two tablespoons of plain yogurt to the glass and simply stir until you get a smoothie consistency.
You can also skip the yogurt and add some ice chips, stirring them into until they melt and thicken the juice to a smoothie consistency.
Can You Make Strawberry And Banana Smoothie Ahead
Yes, you can make this strawberry banana smoothie with almond milk ahead of time. If you want to make this ahead, I recommend one of two ways:
- Prep the ingredients: Place all of the ingredients, except the ice, in the blender. When you want your smoothie, add the ice and blend away. Make sure that the banana is under the milk so it doesnt brown, or just add the banana when you add your ice.
- Make-ahead: If you want to make this completely ahead, make the strawberry and banana smoothie as directed and store in a blender bottle. If youll eat it within the day, store in the refrigerator. If you want to make it further ahead than that, store the bottle in the freezer and take out to thaw the night before you want it. Give it a good shake until its all incorporated again and youve got a healthy breakfast on-the-go!
TIP: Meal prep this smoothie by freezing a few servings in blender bottles and take out of the freezer as needed.
Read Also: Gladiator Smoothie Recipe
What Is The Amount Of Sugar In A Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Because strawberry banana smoothies are primarily composed of fruit, they tend to contain a significant amount of sugar. The sugar content of this homemade strawberry banana smoothie is 19 grammes . This is natural sugar , and the 19 grammes of sugar is significantly less than the sugar found in most smoothies purchased at a smoothie shop.
How Do I Make A Strawberry Banana Smoothie
For the best results, youll want to add the ingredients to the blender in this order:
Then blend away, slowly ramping up to full speed! When the smoothie looks silky, take a taste test and decide if you want to add any sweetener. If you do, add the honey or maple syrup and blend for a few more seconds. If not, pour and enjoy!
Also Check: Smoothie King Center Map
How Much Are Large Caramel Frappes At Mcdonalds
Much like the Mocha Frappé, the Caramel Frappé features a pre-mixed mostly coffee, cream, milk, and corn syrup base blended with ice and topped with whipped cream and a squeeze of caramel syrup. A 16-ounce cup costs $2.29 but I got a 7-ounce free sample in a McDonalds parfait cup at a try-our-new-Frappés event.
Secondly, how much does a frappe cost at McDonalds? McDonalds Mocha Frappe is a concoction made from blending a liquid Mocha Frappe base and ice, then topping it with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle. The price is $2.79 for a 16-ounce medium and $2.29 for a 12-ounce small.
Correspondingly, how much is a large frappe at McDonalds 2019?
McDonalds Menu Prices
New Recipe: Better Than Mcdonalds Strawberry Banana Smoothie
April 22, 2013 by AllFreeCopycatRecipes
This spectacular easy recipe for spring and summer recipe comes to us from featured foodie Tara Noland. Have you ever tried McDonalds fruit smoothies? They are not only a healthier option but they are very delicious. All winter long, Ive been wanting to swing by Mickey Ds and pick up one of these sweet treats. Now, thanks to this recipe for Better than McDonalds Strawberry Banana Smoothie, I can bust out my blender and start creating a simple masterpiece from scratch.
Something about the combination of strawberry and banana just screams summer to me. I can just picture sitting out on my porch, smoothie in one hand, my favorite magazine on my lap and enjoying the Chicago sunshine. Whats your favorite summer drink? Feel free to contact me with your ideal copycat drink concoction and Ill look for it to share with everyone. This easy smoothie recipe is just one great way to slow fast food down. Now that you are making it at home, you can fill it to the brim with the freshest strawberries and bananas. Farmers market is just around the cornerthis is an awesome recipe idea to make by just picking up a few inexpensive ingredients. Enjoy the recipe below!
Recommended Reading: Smoothie King Green Tea Tango Recipe
Add All Ingredients To The Blender And Get Blending
Just a few seconds of work left here! Add the strawberries and banana pieces to the blender, alternating fruit types a bit to ensure a more even blending, and then add in the yogurt and ice. Now run the blender at high speed for 10 seconds, which may well be enough to wrap things up. If need be, scrape ingredients back down the sides with a spatula, then blend again for a few more seconds.
How To Make Strawberry Puree Without A Blender Ideas
- Post author
How To Make Strawberry Puree Without A Blender. Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until very smooth and no pieces of strawberries are visible. Add sliced strawberries to a large skillet, off the stove, and use a muddler , potato masher or fork to mash the strawberries into a thick, slightly chunky.
Add sugar and 2 cups of water to a saucepan. Add the strawberries to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
Recommended Reading: Smoothie King Shredder Recipe
Also Check: Smoothie King Center Seat Numbers
Ingredients Mcdonalds Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Mcdonalds Smoothie & Shake Menu Prices
Most everyone knows that you can get a vanilla, chocolate or strawberry shake without even looking at the McDonalds menu, but did you know you can also get a fruit smoothie or a coffee frappe at McDonalds? Its true! The McDonalds Smoothie and Shake menu might just be much larger than you imagined. So, check out the McDonalds Smoothie and Shake menu and give a new drink a try next time you visit. If the Smoothie menu at McDonalds doesnt move you, then you might be interested in a dessert so check that menu pricing out before leaving.
You May Like: Smoothie King Center Concerts 2021
Is A Strawberry Banana Smoothie Healthy
It can be, absolutely yes.
I highly recommend adding in fat, fiber, and protein if itâs going to be more of a meal replacement and not just a snack.
For fat, I recommend using MCT oil or a creamy nut butter.
If adding fiber, you can use chia seeds, flax seeds or hemp seeds.
For protein, I love adding in collagen protein because itâs unflavored and doesnât change the taste / texture of the smoothie at all.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Add
This smoothie recipe is a great base recipe that you can customize with different ratios of the ingredients and easily add more ingredients to suit your preferences and diet. Here are some of my favorites add-ins:
- Protein Powder: Bulk up the smoothie by adding any protein powder you like. A vanilla flavored one works well to balance the flavors while giving you fuel.
- Greens: The color wont remain a pretty pink hue, but adding greens is a wonderful way to quickly absorb a few servings of vegetables. I like using spinach or kale most often in smoothies.
- Nuts and seeds: Think of adding peanut butter, almond butter or seeds like flax seeds, chia seeds or hemp seeds. They all add great plant-based protein and fiber.
- Sweeteners: While I think the strawberries and ripe bananas create a perfectly sweet smoothie, you may want to add some honey, maple syrup or agave syrup, especially if youre adding some veggies in there. I would recommend tasting first and adjusting as you see fit.
Recommended Reading: Gladiator Smoothie Recipe
Also Check: Moong Calories
Repeat For The Remaining 3 Servings
. Belgian Milk Chocolate Frappé Regular. 1 container 105 fl oz Nutrition Facts. Preheat oven to 350.
Chia Banana Boost Tropical Smoothie Recipe. Congratulations to Kathy Manos Penn winner of Maddie Days WHEN THE GRITS HIT THE FAN. Designer Protein Whey Smoothie Strawberry Banana.
To help you find the perfect balance of flavors check out these coconut milk smoothie recipes. Okay so weve mentioned a drink similar to the pina colada but were also going to give you the low down on a customer created pina colada mixture. The nutrition of a smoothie depends on its ingredients and their proportions.
Get a free 10 piece Chicken McNuggets when you download the McDonalds app and join MyMcDonalds Rewards. This tropical smoothie will have you falling in love. Plus it has a good amount of lean protein.
Combine well with a whisk. Customers can lower the McChickens calories by ordering the sandwich without a bun or mayonnaise. Get an Egg McMuffin at McDonalds.
Fields Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies Mrs. The coconut flakes and flax seeds make it filling enough for a meal and contribute a cool variation in texture. The gov means its official.
Also try our McDonalds strawberry banana smoothie recipe. I changed the filling recipe to the mock McDonalds one – chunky apples with more cinnamon nutmeg brown sugar lemon zest and a touch of cornstarch with lemon juice for thickening. Almond Butter Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits.
Pin On Smoothies
Pin On Foods
Pin On Food
Pin On Antipasta Skewers