What Happens If Sheamoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
I Know I Am Just One Person With One Head Of Hair But Thousands Of Amazon Reviewers With All Types Of Curls Are Also In Love With This Product
“So great for natural hair in any curl pattern. I use it on my coarse, super-coiled curls, and on my son’s loose, bouncy curls. I’ve used this product for years now and it works great.” Cleopatra111
“I live by this stuff and most of the associated products with the same scent. I have super-thick and curly hair that’s also more on the dryer side. You don’t need a lot, so the container lasts months, which is nice for the wallet as a poor college student. I like the smell, sweet and not overpowering, and the texture doesn’t make me wrinkle my nose. Best part is, it’s not filled with alcohol and chemicals, which is great because I hate both. I’m a loyal user and would cry if the products were discontinued.” Lizzy
“Can I rave about how much I absolutely love this product for a little bit?! I LOVE IT and so does my hair. I recently did the big chop after transitioning for a year and this product has been a staple in my twists and wash-n-gos. The smell is absolutely wonderful and not overpowering at all. What I love the most is that it is truly moisturizing for my dry hair, and gives great hold, especially when I just wash my hair and leave. My hair dries and holds in perfect little coils and curls for about 4 days before they turn to frizz.” TheCraftyGradStudent
Works Well Even In Colder Months
Most women who use curl enhancers end up straightening their hair when the weather gets cold, as regular products do not produce comparable results as in the warmer months. However, Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie is suitable for year-round use, and it will keep your curls as fresh as ever even when the temperature is low.
Don’t Miss: Small Hand Blender For Smoothies
Not Recommended For Thin And Porous Hair
The Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie is ideally suited for thick, curly hair. Although it will also work on wavy hair and hair of medium thickness, it may not be the best product for such hair types. Since it adds moisture to the hair strands, this can weigh down thin hair and make it appear very greasy.
Excellent Hair Nourishing Properties Due To Its Powerful Ingredients
Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie has several hair-loving ingredients that produce the following benefits when applied to your hair.
- Coconut oil, which forms the base of this product is an excellent moisturizer that improves hair texture and shine.
- The product also has antiseptic agents like neem seed oil that keep the scalp and follicles free from germs.
- Macadamia Ternifolia seed oil strengthens hair and rejuvenates hair follicles. It is also a suppressor of free radicals in the hair and skin that cause premature greying.
- Carrot seed oil stimulates hair growth and adds much-needed moisture to dry scalps.
- Honeysuckle oil and Japanese honeysuckle oil detoxify hair and improve strand strength.
- Hibiscus oil is excellent for hair growth and shine. It is a rich source of Vitamin C that boosts collagen production and improves overall hair texture and density.
- Avocado oil stimulates hair growth and eases dry scalp conditions making it more manageable.
- Aloe extracts have excellent anti-oxidant properties. They also help to reduce hair fall and hair loss.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Strawberry Smoothy
Hair Takes Longer To Dry Than Usual
The Shea moisture curls enhancing smoothie coats every hair strand. So, your hair will take longer to dry when you apply this product to damp hair. Nonetheless, you can always speed up the drying process by using a blow dryer. The diffuser attachment will produce amazing results, and this is something you should consider if you want to highlight your curls.
Recommended Method Of Use
Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie can be applied to both damp or dry hair. Nevertheless, better results are produced when it is used on wet hair. It is recommended to shampoo hair before application so that no other hair products are weighing your hair down.
Initially, you may find it tricky to figure out the right quantity to use since too many products can make your hair look greasy. However, too little amount may not produce the actual results you would like to see.
With two to three trials, you should be able to figure out the right amount for your hair. Start with a small quantity and observe the results. It may help to remember that since this product is thick and luxurious when compared to similar products, a smaller amount is usually sufficient to produce results.
Here are the different steps to applying it for the best results.
Don’t Miss: How Much Yogurt In A Smoothie
Will You Be Claiming The Vat Back
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Our stores will remain open for everything you need, use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 48 points with this purchase
Can Feel Greasy And Thick In Warm Weather
While this product is just perfect for holding and defining curls in cold months, the ingredients in this product like coconut oil, neem seed oil, and silk protein can feel thick and greasy in warm weather. This should not pose a problem if you tend to shampoo regularly, or if you do not mind the extra hydration and shine, it adds to your hair.
Read Also: Cucumber Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
From Sorta Wavy To Very Coily
“My hair will dry relatively flat unless I take steps to maximize the waves. I like this product for several reasons it works without being stiff, even a little bit makes a difference, and it smells good. It’s not sticky while I’m working it into my hair and drying it. I notice quite a difference in volume and it lasts all day even the next day when I brush my hair out, it has more volume than usual. I find that, because it’s a cream and not a spray, I have less problem with frizz as well. I would recommend trying this.” Songbird
“I have curly mixed hair that changes textures a lot. Parts of it can be wavy, straight, or curly all at the same time. While my hair is softer and more manageable than the average black person, it tends to get dry A LOT! I end up weighing my hair down with too much product because I have to put so much moisture in my hair. When I tell you after using various Shea Moisture products that my hair is very hydrated and moisturized. I love this product because it feels like creamy butter going on your hair. It also smells amazing! It’s great for adding life to your hair without weighing it down or making it feel greasy.” Paula Thompson
Sheamoistures Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients To Give You Soft Silky And Defined Curls
Enriched with certified organic Shea Butter, this conditioning enhancing smoothie smooths split ends and tames stray flyaways to transition damaged, over-processed hair to gloriously shiny, bouncy curls! SheaMoistures Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is an all-natural leave on styling cream specially formulated for wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil used in this moisturizing formula hydrates and protects hair against breakage while replenishing lost oils. Neem Oil imparts brilliant shine and adds volume and definition to dull, lifeless curls and coils. This enhancing smoothie bottles in the benefits of Silk Protein, an important ingredient that softens unruly locks making them irresistibly smooth and easy to manage. SheaMoistures Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is a natural hair care product which is so gentle that you can use it every day to flaunty your curls in envious, dazzling styles!
Don’t Miss: How To Make A Peach Smoothie Without Yogurt
Takes More Effort And Product To Wash The Curl Enhancer Out
As with most hair care products, continuous use of the Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie ends up with product build-up in your hair. Hence, mild shampoos may not thoroughly wash it out of your hair. You will have to use strong shampoos to strip your hair of the product and restore it to its original condition.
What Is Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
The Shea Moisture brand was founded by Sofi Tucker, who ventured into the homemade hair and skincare products industry as early as 1912. Over the years, Shea Moisture has built up a reputation for delivering high-quality products using only ethically sourced and environmentally sustainable ingredients. All products from this brand not only use natural ingredients but are violence-free and never tested on animals.
Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie is a product of the Shea Moisture brand and is available in 12-oz, 340 g peach-colored containers.
If we take a close look at the Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie, we will see that this formulation has several hair-loving ingredients in a luscious coconut oil base. These include:
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Extracts of Honeysuckle, Japanese Honeysuckle and Hibiscus Flowers
- Vitamin E and B-5
The smoothie appears to be white with a thick, creamy consistency. It is non-sticky, with a very mild and pleasant scent of coconut that is barely discernible. Although Shea moisture curl-enhancing smoothie can be used for all types of hair, it produces best results on thick curly hair.
Don’t Miss: Best Handheld Blender For Smoothies
Price Is Very Reasonable
For the results that it produces, Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie is very reasonably priced. It is a budget-friendly styling product suitable for regular use, without having to shell out a fortune. You will also find that small quantities produce impressive results. Hence it is long-lasting and efficient as well.
How To Use The Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie With A Diffuser For Better Results
If you have curly hair, the diffuser attachment with your blow dryer can make the entire drying process much more comfortable. With the diffuser attachment, you can not only reduce frizz and even out your natural curls, but it also adds extra bounce to your hair.
The Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie will enhance the results of this process and make your curls even more attractive.
To begin, apply a suitable quantity of this product to the palm of your hands. Then transfer it to the entire length of your damp hair using the Praying Hand method where you apply the product to your hair and hold it between your palms and slowly pull it down to spread the product along the entire length. Once all strands are coated with the product, use the diffuser attachment, and blow-dry your hair as usual.
Finish it off with the heat setting on your dryer at low.
Recommended Reading: Healthy Smoothies With Oat Milk
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Tillagt Till Din Kundkorg
Skäm bort tjockt, lockigt hår med Shea Moistures Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie, en lyxig formula som använder naturliga och certifierat ekologiska ingredienser för flertalet fördelar.
Silkesprotein har blandats med neem- och kokosolja för att ge näring åt och vårda håret, samtidigt som det motverkar frissighet och ger en slät, salongsvärdig finish. Denna smoothie kan användas i fuktigt eller torrt hår som en stylingcreme för att skapa perfekta flätor, återställa glans och skydda mot skador.
Fri från sulfater, parabener, ftalater, paraffin, mineralolja och syntetiska färgämnen.
Ej testad på djur.
Dela upp håret i sektioner och applicera sparsamt i fuktigt eller torrt hår. Skölj inte ur. Styla som du vill. För bästa resultat, använd som en stylingcreme för att skapa twist-outs, flätor och wash-and-go-frisyrer.
Water , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance , Glyceryl Caprylate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Panthenol, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate.
You May Like: Healthy Smoothie Drinks To Buy
Natural Ingredients That Are Free From Unwanted Side
The Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie contains a wide range of hair nourishing natural ingredients, each with definite benefits for curly hair. Since this product is free from Sulphates, Parabens, and other harmful synthetic agents, it is non-irritating and harmless. Hence it can be even suitable for young children.
Other Uses Of The Shea Moisture Curl
We discussed how the Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie could enhance curls with or without the application of heat. Apart from these purposes, it also serves the following purposes.
- Refreshes dull and tired hair: If you do not have time to shower and your hair appears dull, you can use the Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie to refresh it quickly. Apply a minimal quantity directly to your hair to instantly lift it. Alternately, you can also dilute it with water and spray it on to improve the texture and shine of your hair.
- Adds shine and moisture to hair: If your hair appears too dry, use this product to add moisture to your locks. Apply a small quantity to your hair with your fingers to make it more manageable and shiny.
- Tame frizz: If you have several tiny flyaway hairs, this product will help you get all that frizz under control. Apply the product to your hair before you work on your hairstyle, and it will keep it looking neat.
- Train your curls: Prevent your curls from settling in different directions and looking disheveled by using this product to tame your curls.
You May Like: Best Blender For Fruit And Veggie Smoothies