Surf City Squeeze Signature Smoothie Mix Recipe Jobs
experiences.- an experience is :1 / local business such as a restaurant, a store, a doctor, a craftsman etc 2 / a place to visit such as a park, a museum, a country, a city etc .3 / an event such as a concert, a rally, an event etc ..4 / a digital experience such as a website, a mobile application, a film, an artist, a software to create
Also Check: Best Smoothie Blender Consumer Reports
Is It Okay To Mix Fruits And Vegetables In A Smoothie
For those with sensitive digestions, blending raw fruits and vegetables can do the trick. I mix them every day with no ill effects. Standard dietary rules state that in In general, fruits and vegetables should be eaten separately, although certain fruits pair well with certain vegetables.
You Should Never Add Orange Juice To Your Smoothie Heres Why
Smoothies came on the scene in the 1960s, and now the U.S. is the largest consumer of these convenient meal replacements . Over the years, the list of ingredients in smoothies has grown, while the health boost has decreased. Some smoothie chains, like Tropical Smoothie Cafe, do still use real fruit, while other chains, like Jamba Juice, have been said to rely heavily on juice blends.
According to Healthline, a standard smoothie contains a base ingredient and a liquid, with most people choosing between fruit, green, or protein smoothies. Any combination of ingredients can be used, depending on an individualâs health goals and restrictions. While smoothies do have the potential to increase your consumption of fruits, vegetables, and fiber, more often, they also contain hidden sugars, like those found in orange juice. Like many things, drinking orange juice comes with pros and cons, but if youâre interested in creating a healthier smoothie, itâs best to steer clear of the juice.
Recommended Reading: Smoothies For Kids To Make
Read Also: Smoothie King Slim N Trim Recipes
How To Freeze Fresh Fruit For Smoothies
For the coldest, creamiest smoothie possible, use quality frozen fruit. Store-bought frozen fruit is a convenient option and is especially handy when berry season is long gone. Keep bags tightly closed and consistently frozen to avoid icy, dull-tasting fruit.
Its also easy to freeze fresh ripe fruit, and its a great option when strawberries are dirt cheap at the supermarket or you bought a few too many bananas.
To freeze strawberries: Give them a good wash, drain, and let them completely dry. Cap the berries and slice them in half, placing on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Theyll keep for two months.
To freeze bananas: Simply peel and slice into chunks. Stick the baking sheet full of fruit in the freezer for at least an hour, or until the fruit is frozen solid. Scoop into a zip-top freezer bag, squeeze out the air, and seal. Frozen bananas will keep for a month.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Ingredients
So you ask, how to make a strawberry banana smoothie? Its as simple as blending all the ingredients until smooth, then adding a little more milk as needed to reach a texture to your liking. Its that easy! Youll need:
- Strawberries: Fresh of frozen work here. You can also substitute blueberries or blackberries!
- Banana: Again, use fresh or frozen. I like to pre-chop and freeze soon-to-go-bad bananas and store them in my freezer for smoothies. It ensures I never throw away rotten bananas and makes smoothies instantly frostier!
- Milk: You can use cows or dairy-free milk . Alternatively, you can make these Strawberry Banana Smoothies without milk and use apple or orange juice instead.
For the best possible smoothie, make sure at least one of your fruits is frozen!
Recommended Reading: Mielle Twisting Souffle Review
Nutrition Details And Health Benefits Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Vitamins and Minerals
- Very Rich In Vitamin C: 112% or 84mg, mostly from strawberries, orange juice and banana
- High In Riboflavin: 27% or 0.3mg, mostly from milk, vanilla yogurt and banana
- High In Vitamin B12: 27% or 0.65ug, from milk and vanilla yogurt
- High In Potassium: 26% or 598mg, mostly from strawberries, banana and milk
- carotenoid: beta-carotene , alpha-carotene and lutein + zeaxanthin , mostly from orange juice, banana and strawberries
- flavonoid: kaempferol , myricetin and quercetin , mostly from strawberries, banana and orange juice
Omega 3 and Omega 6
- omega 6: linoleic acid , mostly from strawberries, milk and vanilla yogurt
- omega 3: alpha linoleic acid , mostly from strawberries, vanilla yogurt and banana
Are Smoothies Good For Sensitive Stomachs
Smoothies can be a great way to add more fruits and vegetables and fiber to your diet. When prepared properly, they can be delicious, nutritious, and a smart meal alternative. Theyre also a great food option for people with digestive issues like irritable bowel syndrome, malabsorption, Crohns disease or celiac disease.
You May Like: Smoothie King Sizes And Prices
Whats Unique About Pizza Fresh
1. Pizza Fresh strives to be the best quality take n bake in the market. We believe that fresh, high quality ingredients makes all the difference in a pizza. Thats why not only do we make our dough daily, but we also slice vegetables and grate fresh mozzarella every day. The idea is to let customers enjoy a pizza made with the finest ingredients but not have to spend the high dollar amount that usually comes with it.
2. Pizza Freshs menu is designed to offer a delicious variety of pizzas, sides and desserts.
3. Every pizza is made right before our customers eyes, which allows them to customize to their preference. Lets not forget the convenience of take n bake, its pizza on your terms and when you want it.
Tips For Making The Perfect Smoothie:
- I like to use slightly overripe bananas because it makes the smoothie a little sweeter.
- Fresh strawberries can be used but then you will have to add about 1 ½ cups of ice – I HIGHLY recommend sticking to frozen because this means the smoothie doesnt get watered down.
- Any milk can be used.
- Try making this smoothie with blueberries.
- Protein powder, collagen powder, or any other supplement can be added to the smoothie, just note that if its flavored it can alter the flavor of the smoothie.
- 1 tablespoon of agave or pure maple syrup may be used instead of honey or sweetener can be completely omitted.
- ½ cup of oatmeal can be added to the mixture for texture and thickness.
- Cottage cheese may be used in place of yogurt for an extra pack of protein.
- Want a really thick smoothie? Add an extra banana.
Recommended Reading: Small Smoothie Mcdonalds
Reviews For Surf City Squeeze
At first I went and I i stayed for a min but she seemed busy so I just left but I went again weeks later and a different person ignored me too..he just sat there on his phone while I stood at the counter, I waited for him to take my order but he never even addressed me so I left once again
This was pretty bad and expensive. $11 for two small bubble teas?! The bubble tea was some sort of odd tasting blended powder drink and the bubbles were odd and chewy tasting. Dare I say gross? I dont claim to be an expert but I have had bubble tea many times before and its never tasted like this. Also, staff was sort of oddlike no one stood up to help us and it was awkwardmaybe in a stupor from so few customers. Now I know why. Avoid.
Almond Oatmeal Strawberry Banana Smoothie With Almond Milk
This strawberry banana smoothie recipe is light, clean, and creamy . If you use raw oats, blend longer than normal until the oats are completely blended in.
It is easy to make your own almond milk, but store bought works too.
This recipe yields 16 oz. . This is enough for 2 servings. Each 8 ounce serving has approximately 205 calories, 6 grams of protein, 6 grams of fiber, and 29 carbohydrates.
Smoothie Ingredients:Add in the following order.
- 1 cup almond milk
- Sweetener as needed
- If using fresh fruit, add 1 cup ice
Read Also: Dr Oz Shake Recipes
Whats Unique About Surf City Squeeze
1. Surf City Squeeze offers smoothies, strawberry chillers and fresh squeezed lemonades made from real fruit and high quality ingredients that cater to any lifestyle. The menu promotes overall well-being to keep customers motivated to ride waves, hit the gym or simply take on their day-to-day routines. While other drinks can cause wipe outs, Surf City Squeeze smoothies offer a feel-good and beneficial refreshment.
2. The cornerstone of Surf City Squeeze is the signature smoothie mix, which is used in 90 percent of the menu.
3. Made with real fruit, vitamins and minerals, Surf City Squeeze smoothies are as nutritious as they are delicious. And with supplements such as whey protein, ginseng and wheatgrass, smoothies can be customized to cater to specific health goals.
4. Since being founded in the early 1980s, Surf City Squeeze has remained on the same path: to keep customers taste buds satisfied while making sure their bodies stay healthy. Surf City Squeeze continues to offer tasty and nourishing smoothies and more. Today, there are more than 140 Surf City Squeeze stores in operation across the United States.
Also Check: How To Make A Tasty Smoothie
How Much Does It Cost To Open A Surf City Squeeze Franchise
Surf City Squeeze Franchise
Your income potential as a Surf City Squeeze Franchise entrepreneur depends vastly on many factors. As an entrepreneur, the goals to achieve are related to expanding sales while lowering your operation costs and increasing the quality of your products and or services. Each month your operating costs can include royalty fees, mortgage / rent, supplies for products, staffing, utilities, bookwork, stationary and other items. From one month to the next, you may find your costs fluctuate, but your up-front costs are, for the most part, fixed and they will cover most of the initial setup of equipment, signage and renovations.
9 Other Franchises in this Family
Also Check: Smoothie King Center Box Office
Tips For Making Smoothies
Here are a few tips for making the best smoothies possible:
- Start with ripe fruit. High quality fruit means better taste which makes a delicious smoothie.
- Use frozen fruit. Frozen fruit makes for a creamier, more refreshing smoothie.
- You dont need ice. Since youre using frozen fruit, theres also no need to include ice in the mixture. Your smoothie will be much more flavorful this way because the ice wont dilute the other ingredients.
- Plan ahead. Measure out the fruit for a few batches of smoothies into separate zip-top freezer bags. When its smoothie time, add the contents of one bag to the blender along with the milk and yogurt for a super quick breakfast or snack.
How To Make Smoothies Thicker
Youll notice in a lot of my smoothie recipes that I opt to use frozen fruit rather than ice. While ice is nice in adding instant chill and bulk to smoothies, Ive found that it makes them too watery .
Instead, I like to freeze fruit and throw that into the smoothie to make it thicker and more frosty. In this Strawberry Banana Smoothie, were using frozen strawberries for their convenience and cost efficiency, but you can also peel, chop, and freeze your bananas ahead of time for smoothies. I like to do this with my soon-to-go-bad bananas to give them a second shot at life.
Read Also: Smoothie King Benefits
The Macronutrient Breakdown Of Strawberry Banana Smoothies
Each smoothie has different ingredients that provide carbohydrates, protein, and healthy fats. The list below gives examples of ingredients in these categories.
Carbohydrates: All fruit and oatmeal.
Protein: Milk, yogurt, almonds, almond butter, cashews, chia, flaxseed
Healthy fat: Nuts, nut butter, coconut
With healthy ingredients and a 5 minute prep time, get blending today. Try a new strawberry banana smoothie recipe every day of the week.
Did you like this post? Then lets be social. FOLLOW ME on and to keep up with the latest tutorials, favorite recipes and interesting happenings.
Donât Miss: Tropical Smoothie Cafe Springfield Mo
Recipe Tips And Variations:
- Yield: One recipe makes enough for 2 smoothies, or more, if its for little ones.
- Storage: Drink right away, otherwise if you cant drink all of it, keep it in the refrigerator. It will melt, though.
- Thicker smoothies: Make sure the fruit is frozen solid if you like your smoothies on the thicker side. If you prefer a juicer smoothie, blend fresh fruit.
- Good blenders make good smoothies: Especially with frozen fruit and ice. If you have a weaker blender, start by adding the fruit and ice or let the fruit thaw before blending.
- Get creative: The great thing about smoothies is that you can switch up the ingredients to suit your taste. If raspberries are in season but the strawberries dont look as good, feel free to use raspberries instead. Or use a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt and a splash of orange juice in place of sherbet. Theres no wrong way to do it.
Also Check: Smoothie King Employee Benefits
Tip For Blending A Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Add your milk to the blender first.
This will help make sure the blender works the best that it can, and has easy access to the liquid of the recipe.
If you do not have a high speed blender, you may need to add more milk to make it not as thick so that the blender can handle mixing the smoothie up.
If you dont care about thickness, you can make this more easily by splashing in some extra milk to help the blender out.
Its really whatever works for you!
How To Make A Smoothie Without Yogurt
I often get asked how to make a smoothie without yogurt. Yogurt adds flavor and it helps deliver the smooth, creamy texture.
Even thought this pineapple smoothie recipe doesn’t call for yogurt , there are ways to substitute yogurt and get a similar texture.
If you want to make a smoothie recipe without yogurt simply replace the yogurt with banana, whipping cream, or coconut cream.
All three add flavor to the smoothie while also providing a creamy texture.
When I first was making this strawberry pineapple smoothie I only whipped up the pineapple, but it needed something more.
We wanted more than just pineapple… it needed STRAWBERRIES!
Both of us love strawberries and we have tons of ripe strawberries in our garden right now.
The next day I froze pineapple chunks and tossed those plus strawberries into our blender again.
You wouldn’t believe how smooth and delicious it was. Just two ingredients and WOW, this strawberry pineapple smoothie knocked our socks off.
And it was so smooth and creamy.
Read Also: Smoothie King Center Club Level
How To Make Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
Ingredients In This Strawberry Orange Banana Smoothie Recipe
Youll need just 4 simple ingredients to make this dairy free strawberry orange banana smoothie:
- Frozen strawberries: I recommend using frozen strawberries instead of fresh so that you dont need to add additional ice cubes.
- Banana: feel free to use a fresh or frozen one to naturally sweeten this smoothie.
- Orange: theres no orange juice concentrate in this recipe, just one fresh orange packed with vitamin C.
- Almond milk: to help get the right consistency and keep the smoothie vegan & dairy free. You can use any milk youd like but I like to use almond or cashew milk. For a tropical twist, try coconut milk.
- Toppings: I love topping this smoothie with fresh banana or strawberry slices! Feel free to add granola or even unsweetened coconut flakes, too. Yum!
Dont like bananas? You can easily swap 1 cup frozen pineapple for a delicious, tropical flavor!
Don’t Miss: Detox Organics Recipes
Peanut Butter Banana Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
This smoothie is just like eating your favorite peanut butter, jelly, and banana sandwich. It makes a great afternoon snack. The grapes and strawberry combination taste as sweet as jelly.
This recipe yields 20 oz. . This is enough for 2 servings. Each 10 ounce serving has approximately 280 calories, 11 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber, and 31 grams of carbohydrates.
Smoothie Ingredients:Add in the following order.
- 1 cup milk
Whats Unique About Nrgize Lifestyle Cafe
1. NRgize Lifestyle Cafe was created to provide the health-conscious consumer with a product that compliments their active lifestyle. Our full menu is designed to keep calories, carbohydrates, fats and sugars low, while keeping flavors high.
2. Customers love our products and see a great value for their dollar because our smoothies are designed to have all the benefits of a well-balanced meal that is high in vitamins, antioxidants and nutrition. With a large range of smoothies, from fruit to meal replacements and everything in between, NRgize products are designed to help support our customers healthy lives.
Don’t Miss: Clovis Farms Organic Super Smoothie