Berry Blend Smoothie Mix
BERRY BLEND , SUGAR, APPLE AND/OR PEAR JUICECONCENTRATE, WATER, NATURAL FLAVOR, PURPLE CARROT AND GRAPE SKIN EXTRACTS, CONCENTRATED CRANBERRY JUICE,CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID , OAT FIBER, GUAR AND XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUMSORBATE.
BAYAS , AZÚCAR, CONCENTRADO DE JUGO DE MANZANA Y/OPERA, AGUA, SABORIZANTES NATURALES, EXTRACTOS DE CÁSCARA DE ZANAHORIA PÚRPURA Y UVA, JUGO DE ARÁNDANOSROJOS CONCENTRADO, ÁCIDO CÍTRICO, ÁCIDO ASCÓRBICO , FIBRA DE AVENA, GOMA DE GUAR Y XANTANA,BENZOATO DE SODIO Y SORBATO DE POTASIO PARA MANTENER SU FRESCURA.
MÉLANGE DE PETITS FRUITS , SUCRE, JUS DE POMME ET/OU DE POIRECONCENTRÉ, EAU, ARÔME NATUREL, EXTRAIT DE CAROTTE POURPRE, EXTRAIT DE PELLICULES DE GRAINS DE RAISIN, JUS DECANNEBERGE CONCENTRÉ, ACIDE CITRIQUE, ACIDE ASCORBIQUE , FIBRE DAVOINE, GOMME DE GUAR, GOMME DEXANTHANE, BENZOATE DE SODIUM ET SORBATE DE POTASSIUM
Smoothie Recipes To Try
Use these recipes or build from them to create your own.
Banana-kale wake-up smoothie
The sweetness of the bananas balances kales slight bitterness in this recipe. Use just a tiny pinch of cloves theyre potent!
Get the banana-kale wake-up smoothie recipe.
Ruby-red raspberry smoothie
Its nutty. Its sweet. And its good for you. Blast off your day with healthy fats, antioxidants and phytonutrients from this creamy creation.
Get the ruby-red raspberry smoothie recipe.
Creamy kiwi-lime smoothie
You would never guess this creamy, high-protein smoothie gets its texture from tofu and cashew butter. Hey, dont knock it till you try it!
Go green smoothie bowl
Ready to trade in the smoothie glass for a bowl and spoon? In this bowl, the leafy green goodness of spinach meets the sweetness of grapes, mango, apple and banana.
Get the go green smoothie bowl recipe.
Cool tropical smoothie
Youll feel like youre on the beach with this zesty blend of mango, coconut, lime and strawberries. This vegan smoothie is high in potassium and features beneficial phytonutrients.
Get the cool tropical smoothie recipe.
Creamy strawberry and greens smoothie
This satisfying smoothie is sweetened with strawberries, creamified with avocado and then exalted to green goddess status with arugula.
Peach-vanilla yogurt smoothie
Get the peach-vanilla yogurt smoothie recipe.
Berry vanilla banana smoothie
Get the berry vanilla banana smoothie recipe.
How Do I Make Smoothies If I Dont Like Bananas
Lucky for you, we have an entire post of recipes to make a smoothie without banana. Try those recipes, or tweak any of the recipes below by:
- Subbing in 1/2 cup additional plain Greek yogurt , plus 1 tablespoon additional sweetener and a handful of ice cubes in place of the frozen banana in these recipes.
- Other options: canned pineapple, sweetened yogurt, canned pears. Adding half a ripe avocado can really help make up for the creaminess that bananas usually add, too.
Also Check: Strawberry Banana Smoothie Mcdonald’s Nutrition
Best Blenders For Smoothies
OK, youve got all of your smoothie ingredients prepped and ready to go, now how are you going to blend them up?
The key here is powerful.
You want to use a blender capable of completely mixing up all of the ingredients until they are smooth and creamy.
Here is a list of the best blenders for making fruit smoothies:
- Nutribullet A wonderful personal-sized blender option. Make sure you use the larger cup in order to fit all of the ingredients without going over the max fill line.
- Ninja Blender is also another great option!
How To Make A Fruit Smoothie
This basic recipe will teach you How to Make ANY Fruit Smoothie using fresh and frozen ingredients! Once you learn this simple formula youll be able to mix it up with tropical fruits and berries, add in greens such as spinach or kale, and even make them vegan and dairy-free. And the best part? Only a few simple ingredients and less than 5 minutes are needed to make the best homemade smoothie!
You May Like: Smoothie King Seating Chart With Seat Numbers
Expert Tips And Tricks
- Skip the bananas. An avocado can be substituted for a banana along with a tablespoon or two of sweetener.
- Go for the goat yogurt. If youre slightly lactose intolerant, goats milk yogurt is a wonderful alternative that tastes very similar to cows milk yogurt.
- Add and adjust. Start by adding a little bit of optional ingredients and then taste after each addition to make sure you still like the flavor!
- Sweeten it last. Youd be surprised how sweet fruit can be! Wait until the end to stir in any additional sweeteners.
- Pay attention to the blade. You want to add your softer ingredients closer to the blade and the harder ingredients further away from the blade for easier blending.
Blend It Up: Smoothie Guide
Whether you are rushing off to class in the morning and need a quick breakfast solution or you ate too much at lunch and want a light dinner, smoothies are a quick and easy way to fuel your body and fill your stomach. They are also low in calories and are great to help cool down on a hot day. Valley is here with five easy smoothie recipes that will add to your healthy diet!
2 cups chopped kale leaves
1/2 cup orange juice
12 ice cubes
1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
Blend the ingredients until desired consistency. Buy organic apples and kale, to avoid large amount of pesticides that may be present on regular fruits and vegetables. Also, remember to store the flaxseed in the refrigerator after opening!
2 cups frozen unsweetened mixed fruit, preferably peaches and pineapple
1 cup cold, unsweetened green tea
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Blend the ingredients. You can purchase frozen mixed fruit at the supermarket . Also, you can substitute regular honey for raw honey, which is a little bit sweeter and can actually help with seasonal allergies! Make sure you purchase local raw honey.
1 cup cold coconut water
1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
1 cup frozen mango chunks
3 tablespoons frozen orange juice
2 cups ice
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 tablespoon chia seeds.
Also Check: 10 Day Detox Smoothie Recipe
How To Make A Smoothie + 27 Simple Smoothie Recipes To Try
Im a believer that smoothies are the perfect meal or snack no matter what the weather. It is never too cold to have an awesome smoothie! Since smoothies are such a tasty way to pack in a meal on the go, I put on a big sweater and happily drink them even when the temps are frigid.
We originally published our first guide on smoothie making way back in 2015, and since then, millions of folks have visited this post and used our recipes to make the best ever smoothies! I consider these smoothies simple classics because they have great flavor, all the ingredients are easy to source , and they pack a nutritional punch that can nourish you nicely. These are the kinds of smoothies that I think everyone should know how to make, and chances are, youll find a favorite combo among these recipes. There really is no wrong way to make a smoothie, but I think these recipes are a great jumping-off point if the blender intimidates you.
Are You Looking For Even More Smoothies No Worries Weve Got You Covered:
- Clementine Avocado Smoothie. If youve never added avocado to your smoothie before, you are missing out! The flavor is so mild, that you cant taste it, but the texture is dreamy, creamy smooth, and the healthy added fats help keep your fuller longer.
- Cold Buster Smoothie. When youre feeling under the weather and your throat is sore, this smoothie for colds is soothing and nourishing.
- Coffee Smoothie. Get a jolt of caffeine and your breakfast all in one cup! This is packed full of coffee flavor.
- Persimmon Smoothie. Packed full of autumnal flavor, this spiced smoothie is creamy and sweet!
- Spinach and Pear Smoothie. Bright green and fresh in flavor, this smoothie is a perfect light breakfast.
- Sweet Potato Smoothie. Sweet potato in a smoothie? YUP! It tastes like a delicious pie. Youll love it!
- Apple Smoothie. This smoothie is packed full of healthy spinach, but tastes like apple pie!
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. This pumpkin smoothie is perfect for the weather is still warm but your heart wants fall to show up.
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie. This smoothie is rich and dark, and it tastes decadent enough you could sip on it for dessert!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie. All the flavors of your favorite sandwich in a tasty smoothie! Pick your favorite jelly to add to this peanut butter smoothie.
- Tart Cherry and Spinach Smoothies. We show serving this cherry smoothie as a light breakfast in a bowl, but you could easily pour it in a glass and sip away!
Read Also: Side Effects Of Ice Chemotherapy
Cantaloupe Peach Orange Power Smoothie
1/3 cup Baccardi Real Fruit Fuzzy Navel frozen concentrate1 Scoop Whole Nectar Smoothie Mix1/2 cup cantaloupe 1/2 orange1 1/4 to 1-3/4 cups ice
Directions: Place all ingredients in the Vita-Mix container in the order listed. Secure the lid. Select Variable #1, turn to ON and quickly increase speed to #10. Run about 20 seconds until smooth. Use the tamper if necessary to help circulate ingredients.
Nutritional Highlights: Many people eat pumpkin seeds, so it shouldn’t seem odd to eat melon seeds, too. After all, melon and pumpkin are close relatives in the same botanical family. While very nutritious, go easy on them because seeds are high in fat just like nuts.
Insta Barista Fruit Smoothie Mixes
Todays health-conscious consumers are demanding more wholesome menu choices. Smoothies are a delicious and nutritious source of energy-boosting fruits. Insta Barista Smoothie Mix features real fruit purees and juices including juicy berries, creamy bananas and velvety mangoes. Insta Barista is the ultimate fruit smoothie base. Just add your favorite protein powder, collagen or vitamin supplements and blend up some fruity goodness.This product is available with a min. qty order or for private label, please contact us for more information at 800-678-8448
Certified OU Kosher
You May Like: Curl Smoothie Mielle
Frozen Fruit Smoothie Recipe
Frozen fruit can always be found stocked in our freezer.
When that moment strikes and I have literally NOTHING else to make, a frozen fruit smoothie can always save the day.
It doesnt even matter what fresh or frozen fruits Im working with. They can ALL be turned into a creamy and delicious smoothie.
That is, if you have this basic formula on hand.
I would never leave you hanging, though. In addition to this simple guide, youll also find a few recipes you can start off with and then add in all of the nuts, seeds, milks, juices, yogurts, and protein powders your heart desires.
Because after you finish reading this post, youll never need me again. Well, at least not when it comes to making incredible frozen fruit smoothies!
Other Iced And Frozen Beverages
Get our latest deals and more.
Based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide. With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best. Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts, hotel, shipping, and industrial supplies.
Our focus is your convenience order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our fast shipping, low prices, and outstanding customer service make WebstaurantStore the best choice to meet all of your professional and food service supply needs.
You May Like: Smoothie King Center Interactive Seating Chart
Save 70% While Supplies Last
Soy-Free, Zero Sugar, 16g protein.
Add a scoop to your smoothies or anything really and fill full longer. Excellent taste that is very mild with a hint of sweetness. You can do a lot with it because it doesn’t overpower.
Ingredients: Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein, Quinoa, Creamer , Natural Vanilla Flavors, Stevia.
Super Fruit Antioxidant Blend: Pomegranate Fruit Powder, Acai Berry, Acerola, Amla, Jabuticaba, Cranberry, Goji, Mangosteen, Maqui Berry, Strawberry, Organic Schisandra.
Protein – 16 grams | Calories – 120 | Make your smoothie a complete meal!
with MCT’s and super fruits for gut health, energy, weight loss
Clean, no bloat, easy to mix, excellent taste and consistency
Our Customer Reviews Amazon Customer Reviews
Zen Breakfast Blend is the super-nutritious, delicious and blender-ready breakfast smoothie you make at home in seconds. Just add milk and fire up your blender! Each Zen pouch is packed with raw nut & seed, plant proteins, and many other premium health food ingredients – we fill you up on the good stuff and help you have a Zen day. Each serving of Zen has only 6g of net carbs, contains more than 2 grams of omega-3s from seeds, and has a probiotic that supports the IMMUNE SYSTEM. Does your breakfast do that? It’s important now, more than ever, to stay healthy, and that starts by eating better! Upgrade your breakfast, your health and your entire day, and save time too. Zen Breakfast Blend is right for you.
Also Check: Smoothie King Nutritional Information
Are Smoothies Healthy For You
Before we dive into the quest of how to make a fruit smoothie, lets dive into the why. Our philosophy here at Wholefully is that smoothies can be an incredibly nourishing part of your diet. Just like with our juicing recipes, we say its always better to eat whole fruits and veggies where possible. But its not always possible! Smoothies do make it easy to pack in all the nutrients of your favorite produce into one drinkable cupwhich is great when youre on the go or short on time.
And lets be honest, smoothies are just freaking delicious! We are big believers that you also need to nourish your soul with your food, and if drinking a perfectly tangy and sweet smoothie brings a smile to your face, then thats healthy as healthy can be.
Whats The Best Liquid For Making Smoothies
We like to use milk of choice. If youre a fan of coconut milk, use it. Like cows milk? Go for it. A fan of almond milk? Cool. Use whatever milk you like in your smoothiesyou cant go wrong. I just recommend you stick to unsweetened and unflavored versions. That gives you the most control over the smoothie.
Don’t Miss: Smoothie Center Seating Chart
Whats The Best Blender For Making Smoothies
Blenders have gotten so advanced in the past few years, that its hard to pick one that wont blend up a great smoothie! If youre blender shopping, here are the three blenders we recommend for daily smoothie-making:
- MOST AFFORDABLE: Cuisinart Immersion/Stick BlenderDont let its small size fool you, this tiny handheld blender is packed full of power, and will easily make a smoothie for you every day! Its perfect if youre limited on counter space.
- MEDIUM: Ninja Professional BlenderFor under $100, you get an incredibly powerful blender that makes a dreamy, creamy smoothie. This was the blender we used in the Wholefully test kitchen for years, and its a great starter-level, but still high-powered, blender.
- SPLURGE: Vitamix Professional BlenderA Vitamix is the top of the line when it comes to blenders, and its what we use every day in the Wholefully test kitchen. It comes with a hefty price tag , so if youre just blending a smoothie every now and again, there is no need to make the splurge. But if you do a lot of cooking or make a lot of smoothies or blended drinks, you might want to start saving your pennies for a Vitamix. Its a lifetime appliance that is a dream to use!
How To Blend The Perfect Smoothie
McKenzie Jones | March 14, 2019
Convenient, packed with nutrition, and downright delicious, theres so much to love about a smoothie. And if youre ready to step up your smoothie game a notch, take note. Our team of smoothie pros has compiled the best tips and tricks weve learned from the thousands of smoothies weve made and slurped over the years to help you blend your very best smoothie. Follow these six steps, and youll have a perfectly blended drink, every time!
Also Check: Smoothie King Seating View
Other Models We Tested
Hurom Hexa Power Speed: If you’re looking for simple functionality and pure power, this is our top pick. The Hurom Hexa doesn’t have many fancy presets and functions but does have 1,600 watts of power to whip the crap out of anything that you put inside. It almost feels industrial grade and creates a vortex inside akin to something you’d see at a science museum. We also love how this blender looks with its shiny stainless steel armor. Worth noting that it’s the tallest of the blenders we tested so it won’t store as easily as some of the others.
Oster Versa Pro Series: This Oster model is a good performer and includes a few extra features we found helpful. It’s on the expensive side, but this price includes a beverage container and a set of bowls and blades for food processing. You’re almost getting two appliances here, a blender and a food processor. It also has a reverse blend button which is great for crushing ice and making nut flour.
Vitamix Explorian E310: I don’t have much bad to say about the Vitamix Explorian. We used it plenty and loved doing it but it is rather pricey when you get right down to it. That said, there’s a reason Vitamix has a cult-like following and this model will do just about any standard kitchen blending task and then some. Even if we had an extra hundred or more to spend on one of Vitamix’s premium models, we’d still opt for the Explorian. It also includes a great recipe book and custom tamper.