Delicious Strawberry Smoothie Recipes
If youre a strawberry lover, give one of these delicious strawberry smoothies a try:
For a sweet and refreshing smoothie thats done for you , grab an Edible Arrangements® smoothie at your local store. Our delicious Strawberry + Pineapple + Banana smoothie from our $5 Delights menu is an excellent choice. This recipe is sweet, creamy, and 100% delicious. Its also made with fresh, never frozen fruit and all-natural ingredients.
If you like thinking outside the box, try a create-your-own Edible Arrangements® smoothie with strawberry, froyo, and whipped cream. This recipe is cool, refreshing, and made with fresh, never frozen fruit. The addition of froyo adds some protein and a boost of flavor. Delish!
This smoothie is creamy and smooth, with a pinch of tang from the rhubarb. Honey and vanilla Greek yogurt add some sweetness, making it the perfect smoothie rendition of strawberry rhubarb pie.
If youre looking for a cool and refreshing drink, look no further than one of these delicious strawberry smoothies. When youre out and about or on the go , stop by your local Edible Arrangements® store and choose a delicious strawberry smoothie from our Edible® Treats menu. Our smoothies are made only with fresh, never-frozen fruit and all-natural ingredients and, they taste pretty incredible, too.
Strawberry Banana Smoothies For Breakfast
One of the more simple smoothie recipes for beginners and pros alike, is the infamous strawberry smoothie recipe.
A good homemade smoothie recipe has fresh fruits that complement each other , add a splash of milk, yogurt and a dash of honey if youd like and youve got a sweet snack that will nourish and fuel your body for hours!
If you are looking for a quick pick-me-up after a workout or are recovering from a cold and have had enough Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, youll love sipping on a vitamin packed strawberry banana smoothie!
Chock full of gut comforting calcium, vitamin C, and fiber, this such a great smoothie recipe! What we eat can truly transform our bodies, and with a solid supply of easy smoothie recipes on deck, its easy to get creative while getting healthy! Even kids love a good banana smoothie!
What Milk To Use In Your Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Another question I have been asked is what type of milk I suggest.
Any milk you have will work.
You wont really notice a flavor difference, or much of one.
I used 2% milk as it is what I had on hand, but you can use whole milk, almond milk, soy milk, whatever basic milk you have on hand.
Dairy free or dairy it wont make much of a difference.
No need to run to the store, just use what you have!
I hope you love this recipe as much as our family did!
more smoothie recipes you will love
You May Like: Smoothie King Protein Powder
Tips To Store And Make Ahead
- To Store. Place smoothie in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
- To Make Ahead. Measure out your spinach and fruit ingredients for one smoothie, and store in a ziptop bag in the freezer. Repeat as desired. Store for up to 3 months, and remove each bag as needed for ready-made portions.
What Can I Put In My Smoothie
Answer itHere are my top 10 superfoods for smoothies:
- Chia Seeds. If you are looking for a green smoothie staple then you have come to the right place.
- Coconut Oil. If you are exercising for weight loss, then coconut oil will be an important ingredient for you.
- Acai Powder.
Beside this, can I use protein powder in place of flour?
Can you put oats in a smoothie?
Can you put chia seeds in a smoothie?
You can add chia seedssmoothiesoneseeds
You May Like: Proti Vlc Smoothie Base Mix
How Do I Make A Strawberry Banana Smoothie
First, add your milk of choice to the bottom of a high speed blender.
You will need a high powered blender to make this recipe, as it is quite thick and a normal blender would most likely not be able to handle it.
Adding the milk first to the blender will help it blend easier.
You need a higher powered blender if you want that super thick texture.
Add your frozen strawberries and bananas over the milk, and blend it all up!
This smoothie is super thick, so you might need to stop blending and use a spoon to mix it all around.
Be patient, it will blend!
I gladly take a few extra minutes to help the smoothie blend instead of adding more milk.
As far as smoothies go, the thicker the better in my opinion!
How Do You Thicken Smoothies
5 Tips to Make a Smoothie Thicker
You May Like: Moong Calories
The Right Blender For Smoothies
There is no wrong blender for smoothies. Youll want a blender that has a fairly strong motor and can easily break down ice or frozen fruit. Depending on the other uses and frequency of use, a blender may or may not be an item youd like to splurge on.
My favorite picks
- I have a BlendTec blender which I love. I use it frequently for everything from smoothies, soups and hummus to caesar salad dressing.
- The Ninja Blender is a great price for a blender and perfect if youre looking for a solid blender under $100! This blender has great reviews with great reviews!
- If you dont blend a ton, it wouldnt make sense to invest in an expensive appliance. Consider a simple hand blender I use mine to blend soups like my 20 Minute Broccoli Cheese Soup.
- I also have a magic bullet blender thats perfect for smoothies, blending spices and I even use it to make fresh bread crumbs.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
This strawberry banana smoothie recipe is made with just three ingredients. You cant go wrong with this simple and delicious smoothie!
This strawberry banana smoothie could not be any simpler.
With easy ingredients and a blender, you can make this at home in just 5 minutes.
Kids and adults alike will love this smoothie recipe!
Strawberry and banana is such a classic favorite flavor combination, just like the favorite peanut butter banana smoothie is.
Don’t Miss: Anti Anxiety Smoothie
How Do You Make A Simple Strawberry Smoothie
Making a simple strawberry smoothie is easy! You just combine strawberries, vanilla, vanilla extract and milk in a blender and blend until smooth! If you use fresh strawberries you will want to add ice into your blender for that signature thick cold smoothie texture. But if you use frozen strawberries, there is no need for ice.
Delicious Smoothies For Strawberry Lovers
Strawberry smoothies make a healthy, delicious, and refreshing drink. Even better, theyre easy to make and ready in a snap when youre in need of a snack or quick breakfast. Strawberries are one of the healthiest fruits around. Theyre low in carbs and calories, but high in vitamin C, manganese, potassium, fiber, and antioxidants. They work well with countless flavor combinations, making them a perfect addition to many smoothies.
Don’t Miss: Smoothie King Slim N Trim Recipes
How Do You Make A Strawberry Smoothie
A Simple Strawberry Smoothie
The other day I was flipping through one of my favorite cooking magazines and noticed a strawberry smoothie recipe. It immediately caught my attention because of the vast array of ingredients, 15 grocery items to be exact.
I stopped in wonder. Who in their right mind is going to go to the store and buy 15 items just to make smoothies?
Some smoothie-makers like to add protein powder, flax, or minerals to their smoothies to up the health benefits, but I wasnt fooled. My beloved magazine was putting on airs to dress up a simple strawberry smoothie.
Like wearing heels with your gym shorts, this just doesnt make sense.
You May Like: Smoothie King Center Box Office
Is It A Smoothie Or A Milkshake
Some people are confused and think that smoothie and milkshake are one and the same. Not surprising since they are both blended beverages could have the same components like fruits and dairy products. The difference lies in the base.
Smoothies are typically made using fruit or vegetable. Milk and yogurt can be added and sometimes grains and nuts. They can be a meal on their own as they can be quite filling and contain essential nutrients.
Milkshakes, on the other hand, has more dairy product like milk or ice cream. You can add fresh fruits for flavor but most of the time fruit syrups are used. It is really more of a beverage that you have with a meal. It is also normally served with whipped cream on top.
How Do I Make A Banana Strawberry Smoothie
Simplest thang ever: throw a banana in it!
You can use fresh or frozen .
Fresh bananas are the easiest to add.
Peel and plop into the blender!
Frozen bananas will help keep your smoothies icy cold and creamy.
It will be helpful if you use frozen banana slices , which you can make by, wait for it: slicing bananas and freezing them!
You May Like: Berry Punch Smoothie King Recipe
Blender Notes And Recommendations
- I recently purchased a new high-powered blender and absolutely love it .
- You do not need a high-dollar blender to make this strawberry blueberry smoothie. If you use a high powered blender , your smoothie will have a finer, more even consistency, but you can certainly make this recipe in a regular blender too. If your smoothie is too thick to blend, add more almond milk .
- I owned this more economical option for a while. While it doesnt get things as smooth as quickly as a high-powered blender or come with the same bells and whistles, its a good option for the price.
- I sip my smoothies through these stainless steel straws. They make everything you drink through them from smoothies, to iced tea or iced coffee, to even water taste extra refreshing. I also keep a few in my purse for when Im out and about, so I dont need to ask for a plastic or paper straw.
Tips For Making The Best Strawberry Smoothie Recipe With Yogurt
- This smoothie recipe can be served to babies and toddlers of all ages. Just omit the added sweetener if desired for your kiddo.
- Add a few raw cauliflower florets to add a veggie.
- Add 1 tablespoon hemp seeds for additional protein and healthy fats.
- Use nondairy yogurt as needed.
- Use regular yogurt or Greek-style, knowing that the Greek-style will be thicker.
- Use frozen strawberries if needed, knowing that the result will be thicker.
- Make this up to 24 hours ahead and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- You may also like my Strawberry Smoothie with Cauliflower, my Cherry Smoothie, and my Simple Green Smoothie.
Read Also: 10 Day Smoothie Detox Diet
Healthy Yogurt Smoothie For Kids
A simple yogurt smoothie doesnt need a lot of ingredientsso its affordable and quick to make. We love it as is, or with crackers or a muffin for a more substantial meal or snack. It has all of the natural sweetness you want in a kid smoothie, plus protein, calcium, Vitamin C and fiber. My toddler drinks it from a straw cup or in a reusable Squeasy Gear Pouch.
TIP: This is a nice starter smoothie for kids who are still learning to like them.
Why You Should Make This Strawberry Smoothie
Ive made a version of this easy smoothie recipe more times than I can count. Its perfect on its own and is the best base recipe for adding more ingredients.
Here are a few more reasons we love it:
- You need less than 5 minutes to make it.
- You can use fresh or frozen fruit. In fact, frozen strawberries make the smoothie extra creamy.
- Its easy to adapt to what you have in the kitchen.
- This smoothie is perfect for breakfast or a snack.
- Kids love it!
- You can make the smoothie ahead of time, freeze it, and save for later. Details below.
Read Also: Smoothie King Center Tours
Can You Taste Spinach In A Fruit Smoothie
Spinach is very mild in flavor and adding a handful to your fruit smoothie won’t result in a change of taste. Other leafy greens like kale are a bit stronger and easier to taste in a smoothie. This is why spinach is the perfect green to add to a fruit smoothie because it adds so many nutrients without changing the flavor.
Why Its The Best Apple Strawberry Smoothie
There are plenty of strawberry smoothie recipes out there, but this one is incredible! Want to know why its the best smoothie?
- Its quick and easy, toss it all in the blender, and its ready in just a few minutes.
- Its made with only real, whole food ingredients without added juices or artificial sweeteners, or flavors.
- The added fiber from the apple helps with digestion and keeps you full longer than other fruit smoothies.
- Its naturally gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, vegetarian.
Read Also: Power Punch Plus Recipe
What Liquid To Put In Smoothies
You can use any liquid for your smoothies! Juice will add more sugar to your smoothie but can add a ton of flavor! Dairy will make your smoothie more creamy, and a non-dairy liquid like coconut milk or almond milk can add delicious flavor and give you a yummy smoothie without dairy. Water is also a great liquid to add to smoothies, but your texture might not be as creamy as it could be if you used something else.
How To Make It Plant Based / Vegan
You can make this strawberry smoothie plant-based or vegan by doing the following:
- Make our strawberry banana smoothie. Try our Strawberry Banana Smoothie: its vegan and uses only 2 ingredients!
- Substitute non-dairy milk AND vegan yogurt or ½ banana for the yogurt. We like using oat milk or almond milk. Oat milk is usually a little sweeter and creamier so we tend to like that a little more. You could also try coconut milk, which adds a nice coconut essence, or soy milk. Then for the yogurt, use vegan yogurt or another ½ banana.
Also Check: The Hulk Vanilla Smoothie King Recipe
How To Make A Strawberry Smoothie
So today I want to share a Simple Strawberry Smoothie Recipe that has nothing to prove. I believe this to be the best strawberry smoothie recipe because:
All you need is:
Simply throw them all into a good blender and whirr away!
What Do You Put In A Smoothie Besides Fruit
Also, what is a good substitute for a banana?
What is a Good Substitute for Bananas in Smoothies?
- Frozen fruits.
- Coconut milk
- Silken tofu.
What does banana substitute in baking?
replacebakedbananarecipecan replacebaking recipes
Can you substitute bananas for oil?
Don’t Miss: Smoothies For Depression And Anxiety
Tips To Thicken Your Smoothie
I love my smoothies nice and thick, as I think it makes them more satisfying. This recipe is already fairly thick, but if youd like to thicken your smoothie even more, here are a few tips:
- Blend in a few cubes of ice after you mix your main ingredients until you reach your desired consistency.
- For thickness and added flavor, try blending in an extra handful of frozen fruit.
- You can also try adding in 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. After a few minutes, these little nutrient-rich seeds will soak up some of the excess liquid and thicken the smoothie.
How To Make Strawberry Smoothies
To make a strawberry smoothie, you need to start with about two cups of fresh or frozen strawberries . Place the strawberries into your blender, then add a half cup of your choice of milk and a few ice cubes. Blend the ingredients until smooth. Feel free to add in yogurt for a protein boost. Or, create a new flavor combination by adding in some other fruits. You can also try healthy add-ins, such as chia seeds, hemp hearts, or flax seeds, which are good sources of essential fatty acids as well as iron, magnesium, zinc, and other nutrients.
Also Check: Mielle Organics Curl Smoothie
How To Freeze Fruit For Smoothies
To make smoothies even easier, freeze fresh fruit into portions. You can even prepare smoothie packs and freeze them for a grab and blend smoothie option.
To freeze fruit for smoothies, rinse and chop fresh fruit into small pieces. Pat them dry then arrange, in one layer, on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Slide the baking sheet into the freezer and freeze until hard . For bananas, peel them, slice and then arrange on the baking sheet.
When the fruit is hard, divide it between freezer-safe bags and keep in the freezer for your next smoothie.