Tips For The Best Flavor
- Somewhere along the line I realized the homemade apricot jam in my fridge was useful for more things than just toast, so I started using it in marinades, salad dressings and definitely on my pancakes with creamy peanut butter. In this recipe, it really packs a punch of concentrated flavor
- Using a good quality strawberry jam in this recipe amps up the strawberry flavor you just cant get any other way.
Tips To Make The Best Homemade Strawberry Milk
- This milk is pleasantly sweet. If you plan to use the strawberry milk in smoothies or other recipes, you can halve the amount of syrup you add to the milk. Do not reduce the sweetener amount, or else youll it hard for it to form a syrup.
- You must sieve the syrup before adding it to the milk, or else there will be clumps of strawberries throughout.
- For the ultimate drink, replace the coconut milk in this strawberry smoothie with the strawberry milk.
Blueberry Almond Greek Yogurt Smoothie
Guys, this Blueberry Almond Greek Yogurt Smoothie isnât just one of my newest smoothie recipes, but I really think itâs one of my best. If youâve been around here awhile, you know Iâm a big fan of smoothies, and thatâs not about to change as the cooler weather starts to roll in. My Blueberry Almond Greek Yogurt Smoothie is light and refreshing, just as a good smoothie should be, but itâs got a little bit more depth to it with the addition of almond butter and greek yogurt. Not only are these two ingredients flavor powerhouses in a smooth, but theyâre both packed with healthy fats and protein to keep you full!
Hereâs what you need for this Blueberry Almond Greek Yogurt Smoothie:
- Almond milkâ you can also use your favorite milk, but I like to use almond milk to keep it dairy free
- Greek yogurt
You May Like: How To Make A Delicious Fruit Smoothie
Don’t Miss: Curl Smoothie Mielle
Almond Milk Berry Smoothie
This is our familys go-to almond milk berry smoothie recipe. Its fast, delicious, and made with yummy almond milk.
Its been a long time coming, but summers finally here! Here in our neck of the woods , the kids summer break started a full two weeks early .
Instead of panic , Ive decided to embrace it. What better excuse for a summer packed full of fun?
Were going to be hitting the local pool, running through sprinklers in the back yard, and playing in the park.
All that fun means well be needing cool, refreshing drinks to help beat the heat. Ive been experimenting with easy, healthy smoothie recipes, like this green tea matcha banana strawberry smoothie recipe and simpler matcha banana smoothie.
I fell in love with this simple, delicious almond milk berry smoothie recipe the first time I made it.
Also Check: What Kind Of Protein Does Smoothie King Use
How To Make Strawberry Almond Milk
While frozen berries leave you with an even colder beverage, you can easily use fresh berries if available, ripe and on hand. Rinse your berries well, and if using frozen let them stand for a few minutes to soften slightly. We have a Ninja and don’t have to let them soften at all. The softer they are, the smoother and creamier your milk will be. Frozen berries, unthawed, turn into more of an almond milk smoothie vs plain strawberry milk.
You May Like: Smoothie To Lose Weight Overnight
Blender Notes And Recommendations
- I recently purchased a new high-powered blender and absolutely love it .
- You do not need a high-dollar blender to make this strawberry blueberry smoothie. If you use a high powered blender , your smoothie will have a finer, more even consistency, but you can certainly make this recipe in a regular blender too. If your smoothie is too thick to blend, add more almond milk .
- I owned this more economical option for a while. While it doesnt get things as smooth as quickly as a high-powered blender or come with the same bells and whistles, its a good option for the price.
- I sip my smoothies through these stainless steel straws. They make everything you drink through them from smoothies, to iced tea or iced coffee, to even water taste extra refreshing. I also keep a few in my purse for when Im out and about, so I dont need to ask for a plastic or paper straw.
Vegan Smoothie Recipes Collection
Selena Gomez, just 26, took a career hiatus in 2016 to overcome burnout, explaining that she even switched off her cell phone for 90 days. It was the most refreshing, calming, rejuvenating feeling, the actress explained. Now I rarely pick up my phone, and only limited people have access to me..
Modern trademark proof of existence. Why you need proof of existence. Digital fingerprints of documents, stored on a blockchain means that we can provide an immutable, irrefutable, decentralised record of your brands name to prove that it existed at a certain date and time.
Fruit and almond butter over greens. Go figure.
But thats OK! Im getting better at listening to my bodys cues. And, when it asks for blueberries, I give it blueberries.
This smoothie requires 6 simple ingredients, a blender, and 5 minutes to make.
The base is frozen ripe banana and wild, organic, frozen blueberries . Next comes almond butter for some plant-based protein and creaminess, and almond milk blends everything together. I also added flax and chia seed for plant-based fiber and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Not only is this smoothie healthy, its insanely delicious. Its somewhere between a blueberry milkshake and a banana smoothie my favorite. Trust me, youre gonna want this smoothie.
I hope you all love this smoothie! Its:
CreamySuper nutritious& So tasty
Also Check: Smoothie King Protein Shake
Strawberry Almond Milk Smoothie
This simple snack is a breeze to make and oh so refreshing! If youve never tried making a smoothie with almond milk, you need to check out this recipe.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission.
Ive switched over to almond milk lately. I started using it for my morning coffee along with sugar in the raw and now use it for everything else, too.
Almond milk is especially delicious in smoothies and protein shakes! Its low in calories and adds a few grams of protein.
This smoothie is made with just a few healthy ingredients, but its sweet and delicious! Best of all, its made with no processed sugar.
In case you are wondering, that cup is from my Personal Blender. Its a 14-ounce blender perfect for making one serving like this. Cleaning out a big blender is no fun, but with this one you can just throw the cup in the dishwasher and call it a day. Its under $20 on Amazon!
If Im making multiple smoothies, I love my Ninja blender!
So celebrate Spring with this quick, healthy smoothie recipe. I think you will love the taste and texture of adding almond milk to your smoothie.
How To Make Strawberries Smoothies
These strawberry smoothies are easy to make. Theyre surprisingly filling, since they offer a good amount of protein and fiber. Whip them up for breakfast, or any time youre in the mood for ice creamtheyre that good.
Frozen strawberries offer characteristic berry flavor, antioxidants and a fun pink color. One 10-ounce bag or about 2 cups will be just right. If possible, buy organic strawberries as conventional berries are notoriously high in pesticide exposure.
Frozen bananas make this smoothie lusciously creamy and naturally sweet.
Almond butter offers extra creaminess, plus protein, fiber and heart-healthy monounsaturated fat.
Vanilla almond milk makes this smoothie as creamy as possible . Buy unsweetened to avoid refined sugar. My favorite brands are Malk, Three Trees and Foragers. Or use water, for a slightly less luxurious texture.
For a sweeter smoothie, add maple syrup, to taste. The bananas are typically sweet enough for me, but a little drizzle of maple syrup makes this smoothie taste like a milkshake.
For extra sticking power, you can add up to 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats and/or up to 2 tablespoons flax seed . Flax makes leftover smoothies almost pudding-like in texture, and I like that!
Don’t Miss: Vanilla Protein Blend Smoothie King
Why Is Agave Nectar Used In This Smoothie Recipe
Even, without the dairy this smoothie is still creamy from the coconut milk and banana. Plus it is packed with potassium, Vitamin C, protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
Recently I have been using Agave Nectar instead of sugar and this smoothie is no exception. What I love about the agave nectar as compared to sugar or even honey is it does not require a lot to sweeten something up. Agave Nectar has a moderate glycemic level and whats better is it is natural. The source of the sweet from Agave Nectar comes from fructose, which is the natural sweetness that comes from fruits and vegetables. Even better!
Without the dairy, sugar, or caffeine. This Coconut Strawberry Banana Smoothie is sure to give you that rush to wake you up in the morning. Or, if your like me, a sweet treat to drink while watching the Bachelor at night! Hehe..
Dont Miss: Smoothie King Slim N Trim Recipes
More Keto Smoothie Recipes
Keto smoothies are great low-carb snacks to fix your sweet tooth and refresh. I have plenty of keto smoothie for you to try on the blog like:
Made this easy strawberry keto smoothie? Share your review and comment below to tell how you enjoy this low carb smoothie recipe
Recommended Reading: Healthy Smoothies For Chemo Patients
Strawberry Banana Almond Milk Smoothie
This creamy strawberry banana almond milk smoothie is perfect served with breakfast, or a refreshing beverage. With only 3 ingredients, it’s really simple to make, and it tastes fantastic!
I absolutely love a good smoothie, especially in the summer and on hot days. If you do too, you might want to check out my collection of healthy smoothie recipes.
This is a favorite recipe of mine, because it’s so colorful, naturally sweet and incredibly refreshing. As it’s quite low in calories, it’s best suited as a snack or a drink, rather than it being served as a meal for breakfast.
Why Youll Love This Recipe
Frozen strawberries are great for many recipes, but theres no better way to use them than in a fruity, thick, cold Strawberry Almond Milk Smoothie. I dont care what time of year it is, this tasty smoothies is one to keep in your repertoire for healthy breakfasts, a quick snack or just a sweet treat because you deserve one
Heres some good reasons to make them!
- These strawberry beauties are thick, cold, creamy and totally delicious, and made with a base of frozen bananas and frozen berries. This is a great recipe combination for the best tasty flavor.
- This delicious smoothie is made from whole foods and tastes like a healthy-ish strawberry milkshake! The banana flavor is totally in the background, and lends this recipe their ice-cream-like texture.
- The granola topping is a little bit like a fresh oatmeal cookie crumbled on top, just like youd find in one of the local smoothie shops.
- Easy to make, and really fresh tasting and easy to find simple ingredients.
- Im not sure what constitutes a healthy smoothie, but the extreme creaminess of this one is thanks to frozen bananas, not ice cream.
Also Check: Smoothie King Protein Powder For Sale
Are Smoothies Good For You
While many smoothies are high in sugar, it all depends on what ingredients you use. A little sugar in moderation fits into a healthy diet just fine, especially if its primarily from naturally occurring sugars rather than refined added varieties. By adding more unsweetened and sugar-free ingredients like Unsweetened Milked Almonds to your smoothie recipes, you can balance out how much sugar youre consuming in each smoothie to help it fit into any diet plan. Almond milk is one of the most nutritional liquids to use for your smoothies, and unsweetened almond milk is even better to keep the sugar content low.
Shall I Have A Strawberry Smoothie With Oat Milk Soy Or Almond Milk
You decide! Whether you love the creaminess of oat milk, the comforting vibes of soy milk, or my favorite-always-on-hand almond milk, use the milk you prefer. After all, the smoothie is yours! Thank you, as always, for stopping by and making these kitchen adventures that much sweeter. Til the next one
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter
Read Also: Smoothie King Recipes Berry Punch
Healthy Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
This healthy blueberry smoothie recipe is made in 5 minutes with 5 ingredients. Its light & refreshing and makes a great breakfast or snack. Add spinach to make it a green blueberry banana smoothie!
I drink a smoothie every day, and love making them for my kids to sneak a little nutrition into their days . This healthy blueberry smoothie recipe is one of our favorites. Itâs easy to make with only 5 ingredients and comes together in less than 5 minutes.
You can add a variety of different mix-ins to this blueberry banana smoothie to make it even more nutritious and protein-packed! The perfect way to fuel any busy day!
Dont Miss: Gladiator Protein Powder Nutrition Facts
How To Pick The Best Strawberries
Look for local berries that are vine-ripened if possible. Late Spring and early Summer are usually the best times to locate local berry farms you can pick fresh strawberries for your personal use. Check into the you pick days for discounts and bring the kids along to help you grab the most berries. Not only can you clean and use immediately, but strawberries also preserve wonderfully when frozen, or made into pies, jams, and jellies.
Read Also: Smoothies For Stress And Anxiety
How To Make It
There are a few ways to make a really good strawberry, blueberry, banana smoothie, but the beautiful thing is they are easy no matter what. You can either freeze your fresh fruit, or by frozen fruit, or use ice cubes to help give that smoothie appeal, but it is literally as simple as adding your fruit, almond milk, and whatever other goodies you want to add in and blend on high for 1 minute.
I added a little bit of honey and rolled oats to this strawberry, blueberry, banana smoothie, but sometimes I top off with granola. Its perfect every time with minimal cleanup and excellent for those on the go mornings. I cant say it enough, ITS EASY TO MAKE!!
How To Serve My Keto Smoothie
A smoothie, keto or not, is always tastier with lots of toppings. So feel free to add some of these keto-friendly toppings:
- Fresh strawberries 2 or 3 slices of strawberry look so gorgeous on top of this strawberry and cream smoothie.
- Unsweetened whipped cream it is a zero-carb topping, so be generous and add a large dollop of this on top of your smoothie.
- Sugar-free vanilla syrup swap the pure vanilla extract for sugar-free vanilla syrup!
- Keto protein powder add 1 tablespoon of vanilla collagen protein powder to turn this recipe into the most delicious keto strawberry protein smoothie.
Also Check: King Center Box Office Hours
How To Make Ahead Smoothies
I do not recommend blending up any smoothie in advance. As the smoothie sit in the fridge, the texture really changes. However, you can prep smoothie packs!
Meal Prep Smoothie Packs Add all the blueberry smoothie ingredients to a freezer quart bag. Freeze for up to 2 months. When ready to blend, just dump in the blender, add the almond milk, and blend. Because all of the ingredients are frozen, you may need to add an extra splash of almond milk.
Like this recipe? Sign up for my e-mail list so you get new recipe notifications straight to your inbox as well as occasional bonus content not found on the blog! Click Here!
Also Check: Carnation Breakfast Essentials Smoothie Recipes
How To Thicken A Smoothie
My biggest pet peeve with smoothies is when theyre watered down or too thin, I just prefer a thicker, more flavorful blend. Thats why this strawberry blueberry smoothie recipe calls for frozen fruit + ice + yogurt, it creates a super creamy and thick blend!
That being said, here are my best tips and tricks for a thick smoothie:
- For this Strawberry Blueberry and Banana Smoothie you can use 1/4 cup less almond milk for a thicker blend.
- Freeze your fruit! Either buy it pre-frozen or with something like bananas, set reminders if needed so that youre freezing them ahead of time. I usually freeze a bunch at once so that I have a little stash to pull from.
- You can technically use any type of yogurt in this smoothie but greek yogurt is by far the thickest option. If you sub for a thinner yogurt just make sure to add a few more pieces of frozen fruit or ice cubes. **The same goes for using a vegan yogurt since theyre often thinner as well.
- Optional: add a tablespoon of nut butter or chia seeds to your smoothie before blending. The chia seeds absorb extra moisture and will naturally make for a thicker smoothie while the nut butter just adds more depth of thickness to it.
You May Like: Smoothie King Arena Box Office