Watch For Hidden Allergens In Processed Foods
Processed foods often have long lists of ingredients with names that sound nothing like the actual food from which they are derived. For instance, if you have a corn allergy, and don’t see the word “corn” in the ingredient list, you should know that “dextrose” is often derived from corn. This is just one of many examples I could give. It makes it very confusing!
Especially if you’ve been doing everything you can to lose weight, and staying at the same weight, or worse, gaining, you definitely should cut out the processed food ingredients!
So how do I find more natural coconut milk?
I’m glad you asked!
If you learn how to make coconut milk, you can avoid these unnecessary additives, and save money while you’re at it. If you really want the convenience and rich texture that only comes from store-bought, try this brand of canned coconut milk.
Can I Make High Protein Fruit Smoothies Ahead
Smoothies can be made ahead and put in the freezer. In fact, Ive got 7 Easy Make Ahead Smoothies that you can prep and store for up to 3 months. Pull them out of the freezer the night before and place in the fridge. In the morning, breakfast is served immediately!
If you want to get more veggies and fruit into your day to day food intake, try prepping Smoothie Freezer Packs as a make ahead meal or snack, too.
You can make one of these High Protein Fruit Smoothies and leave it in the fridge for up to 24 hours without all of the nutrition leaving the mix, but I enjoy them best right out of the blender!
Berry Green Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
I love adding spinach to breakfast smoothies, it has virtually no taste and is packed full of calcium, potassium and best of all it naturally boosts metabolism!
The flavor of the spinach is completely masked by the berries, and the color is masked as well, no one will ever know this is a green smoothie!
These detox smoothies for weight loss are ideal for the Lose Weight By Eating Detox Plans!
Don’t Miss: Club Crush Blender
Have You Ever Wondered
…why some smoothie drinkers lose weight easily, while others stay stuck at a plateau–or even gain weight?
Have you felt frustrated with your smoothies, and how they affected your weight?
You dont have to continue in frustration. Or keep wondering what youre missing. There are a few simple secrets that can make a difference.
Tips For A Metabolism Boosting Breakfast Smoothie
- I keep bananas, grapefruit, oranges, pineapple, and berries in my freezer at all times so I can always make a delicious smoothie. I also like to freeze greens like spinach, so I can always have them on hand.
- Remember to buy your bananas green and freeze them before they ripen for the lowest sugar content and highest resistant starch content.
- I love Biochem Natural Whey Protein Powder. Its grass-fed whey, and its unflavored, meaning to artificial flavors or sweeteners. Keeping chemicals OUT of your diet is as important to your metabolism as what you keep IN your diet! Sub this whey with any vegan or paleo protein supplement if you have those dietary needs.
- Other ideas to boost the protein, if youd prefer not to use a protein supplement, are hemp seeds and chia seeds. Both are great vegan sources of protein, are easily digested, and add protein and fiber, in addition to omega 3s.
Also Check: Smoothie King Center New Orleans Seating Chart
Creating A Healthy Breakfast Smoothie
A breakfast protein smoothie can provide sustainable energy without the crash through simple, whole food carbs. They also contain necessary fiber to break down those carbs, along with healthy fats.
These natural fats help the body feel full, minimizing cravings throughout the day. Breakfast smoothies for weight loss are super easy to create, taste incredible, and are for real healthy. Kale yeah!
The 4 recipes highlighted below are delicious, yet don’t be afraid to create your own breakfast smoothies too! Here are a few tips to becoming a smoothie creating machine.
- Follow the 1.5-1-1 rule: this means 1.5 cups of fruit, 1 cup leafy greens, 1 cup liquid
- To stay full longer + have sustainable energy boost that smoothie with a healthy fat + protein
- Use seasonal fruits as well as veggies to get the most bang for your buck when it comes to nutrients
More Healthy Smoothie Recipes
Are you developing a strong sense that healthy breakfast smoothies are the way to go during busy mornings? Good. Im glad to hear that. Here are some other great healthy smoothie recipes:
- Almond Butter, Chocolate, & Coffee Bean Protein Shake: Coffee and almond butter are amazing together. But thats not enough. So this protein shake also has chocolate and cinnamon. And yes, it tastes as delicious as it sounds, its healthy and breakfast-perfect. Get the recipe.
- Pink Power Protein Beet Smoothie: This healthy smoothie is colorful, vibrant, and satisfying. And I can guarantee that it will make your mornings better. Just look at it. Get the recipe.
- Smoothie Freezer Packs: You can have 2 weeks worth of healthy breakfast smoothies prepped and waiting for you in the freezer in just the same amount of time required to make a smoothie from scratch. Get the recipes.
Also Check: Smoothie King Seating Chart With Seat Numbers
Tips For Making The Best High Protein Fruit Smoothies
So, the best thing about smoothies is that they are packed with nutrition and easy to make. They are delicious, full of fiber, and a great way to boost weight loss. To make the best high protein fruit smoothies ever, keep these tips in mind:
- Use unsweetened almond milk as your liquid because it is low in calories and high in vitamins and minerals, and also gives a good consistency
- Loading your blender in this order typically works best liquid, not frozen veggies or fruits, greens if you are adding any, then the frozen fruits and veggies, and finally, the protein powder
- If you find your smoothie to be too sweet, add lemon juice
- If the taste is too bitter, add pineapple, orange, or banana
- Natural sweeteners like honey and pure maple syrup work great in smoothies
- Avocado can add creaminess to a smoothie, not to mention a load of nutrition
- The riper the banana, the sweeter the shake
How To Make This Coffee
Its not hard to make smoothies in the morning, but the process can be even easier if you want to plan ahead. Heres how to make this coffee smoothie in a freezer pack:
- Add the ground coffee, banana, vanilla extract, and peanut butter to a sealable freezer-safe bag .
- Press the air out of the bag.
- Place the bag in the freezer.
When you crave a coffee smoothie in the morning, all you have to do is to add almond milk followed by the frozen ingredients to your blender.
This also means your breakfast drink will be ready in 2 minutes now. You can see all about smoothie freezer packs here.
OR if you wanted to blend everything fully ahead, you can pour it into a mason jar, and freeze. Then, grab it the night before and allow it to thaw in the fridge overnight. When you wake up, itll be ready to grab and enjoy.
Recommended Reading: Mielle Pomegranate And Honey Curl Smoothie
What Ingredients Are In The Best Weight Loss Smoothies
Healthy smoothies for weight loss are made with the right blend of weight loss foods that are scientifically proven to decrease body fat. Some of the common ingredients we include in these smoothies for weight loss are:
- Protein powder for weight loss: these powders are low in sugar or other sweeteners, low in calories, and rich in high-quality protein that, in combination with strength exercises, will help build metabolism-boosting muscle mass
- Healthy fats: healthy fats like nut butters, avocado, and MCT oil will help to slow digestion to keep you fuller longer to prevent overeating
- Fiber: consuming fiber-rich ingredients like chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, leafy greens, and oats can help prevent spikes in blood sugar that can lead to the storage of carbs as fat
- Low sugar: fruit is the base of all smoothies, and because fruit naturally contains sugar, there’s no need to add extra sweeteners like honey, orange juice, or frozen yogurt that only serve to add empty calories
Banana Smoothie: Exquisite And Easy
Another fruit that people use to make specific dishes in some countries is the banana. Banana smoothies are very tasty, nutritious, and great for any time of the day.
Every banana contains a lot of potassium, which means that it has high energy power.
When you mix this fruit with low-fat milk, youll get a light and delicious smoothie that will help you maintain your weight or lose weight, as long as you accompany it with exercise.
If thats your goal, we suggest you dont add whole milk or vanilla ice cream, since some recipes offer this option.
This is because both things can turn your banana smoothie into a drink thats bad for your figure, especially if you drink it frequently.
Read Also: Smoothie King Slim-n-trim Recipes
Banana Nut Dessert Smoothie
This seemingly indulgent smoothie is the perfect healthy alternative to high-calorie milkshakes. The nut butter provides a source of good fats and omega 3 which enable your body to absorb minerals effectively.
Sit back and enjoy this delicious treat without sabotaging your weight loss.
- 2 tablespoons 100% natural nut butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 50g fat-freeGreek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon raw honey
To make this smoothie, you will need to peel and freeze one banana in advance. Place the banana, nut butter, , and remaining ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
For a dairy free or vegan alternative simply leave out the yogurt and substitute the honey for raw maple syrup or agave.
Your Digestion Could Improve
Can’t seem to stay up-to-date on the latest foodie TikTok trends? To prevent bloating and allergies and maximize the health benefits of dairy, Ayurvedic practitioners brew golden milk, a blend of milk and turmeric. Ice-T is not here for trolls telling him what is best for his family. Sweeten with a touch of honey.
Milk, once thought to be a simple choice between Full Fat and Skimmed, is now as much of a minefield wekght the rest of the world of nutrition. As its name suggests, the milk diet involves consuming milk for weight loss purposes. Kamau medical review by K. William medical review by K. In order to help you in choosing the right milk for weight loss. Start With These 10 Recipes.
Dark chocolate. Latest Stories. Or, bsst the very least, get your protein intake up if it’s lagging. Read full article. Now, Wilichowski has a new delicious take on pesto eggs: the pesto egg breakfast burrito and you can recreate it at home. Soy milk has been around for a long time but has been made more popular in the last decade due to big brands like Silk. That can help you feel good throughout the day.
Don’t Miss: Mielle Pomegranate And Honey Curl Smoothie
Nutty & Chocolatey Weight Loss Smoothies
Have you ever heard of the “health halo”? It’s a term nutrition experts use to describe foods that use a healthy-sounding word like natural on their labels, or add ingredients that people think of as good for you , but which are really junk at heart.
These smoothies are the reverse of that theory. These drinks are tremendously nutritiousâpacked with as much, or more, fiber, protein, and healthy fats as any other drinks in the whole book. But they seem like they’re bad for you. How can drinks that seem like they came right from the ice cream shop flatten your belly so effectively?
These are the drinks you’ll whip up on a night when you want something to satisfy your ice cream jones. They’re the recipes you’ll lean on when your kids are complaining that they want something sweet for dessert. And they’re the drinks you’ll use to reward yourself after a hard day at work or in the gym. Deep, comforting, and delicious, these filling smoothies taste more like dessert than what they really areâpowerful weight-loss weapons, compliments of the new book, Zero Belly Smoothies.
All recipes make one serving.
Detox Smoothie Diet Plan
Detox smoothie diets have become very popular, and for good reason smoothies have a ton of nutrition. Find a guide to a perfect smoothie here.
All of these healthy breakfast smoothie recipes work well in a smoothie diet. You can use them anytime of the day. Check out the newest smoothie diet from Lose Weight By Eating.
Recommended Reading: Gladiator Protein Powder Nutrition Facts
Recipe : Chocolate Peanuts Smoothie
This smoothie contains crunchy bits of roasted peanuts, and its easy and fun to prepare. Its rich in fiber and potassium, and the deep chocolatey flavors from the dark chocolate and cacao powder treat your sweet tooth without significantly raising your blood sugars.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 scoop chocolate-flavored peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
Is Oat Milk Good For Weight Loss
Due to its high number of calories, this might not be the best option for weight loss. Instead of this, it is best to opt for other plant-based options with a much lower calorie count. Despite its high-calorie count, oat milk has many other benefits. They include :
When it comes to Which milk is best for weight loss?, oat milk, despite its many other health benefits, falls short due to its high-calorie content. It is best to leave this option for highly active people who are not worried about losing weight or can work off all the extra calories at the gym.
Don’t Miss: 10 Day Shake Diet
Why I Use Unsweetened Almond Milk
Also people ask me why I use almond milk in my recipes. Mostly, I love the taste and Im not a huge fan of cows milk never have been. I also love unsweetened almond milk because it is:
- Low in calories
- Great source of vitamin E
- Great source of vitamin D
- Great for those who cannot drink cows milk
Berry Pistachio Crunch Smoothie
This smoothie recipe will be a great start for your morning. It has a great source of energy and offers a lot of probiotics, nutrition for your health.
- 3/4 cup of plain kefir
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened whole milk or nut milk
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries
- 3/4 tsp of cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup of pistachio
- 2 tbs of chia seeds
Also Check: Smoothie King Benefits
Best Smoothies For Weight Loss You Need To Try
- Post published:May 9, 2020
I find it really enjoying to find different ways of staying fit and losing weight. Today, I will share with youre the best smoothies for weight loss that I have found across the internet.
These smoothies would help you in having a better digestion and increase your energy levels.
If you are trying different things in your weight loss journey and not seeing good results, I would suggest you to try one of these best filling smoothies for weight loss.
Grab this 40 page ebook that shows you 9 Steps to Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym + 8 Health Trackers & Healthy Living Checklist. In this ebook, I share the 9 steps that helped me lose weight at home and burn body fat easily. Download the ebook here.
How To Store Smoothies
Protein fruit smoothie recipes can be made the night before and stored the fridge for the next day. If the recipe contains banana, its best to add it the morning you plan to eat it. Otherwise, your smoothie will be an unappetizing brown color and just not look as fresh. The flavor and nutritional state will be the same, though.
If you are using whey or casein protein powder, store your smoothie in a glass container. This is because the plastic is absorbent and may take on a funny smell if left sitting containing the mix.
When premixing a protein fruit smoothie recipe, store it in an airtight glass container right after blending it. It will stay fresh for up to 24 hours but you will have to add a bit of frozen fruit to the mixture and reblend before drinking for it to taste its best.
Read Also: Proti Vlc Smoothie Base Mix
Fat Blasting Weight Loss Smoothies
Metabolism Boosting Weight Loss Smoothie. The final recipe on the list for today is a fantastic metabolism-boosting weight-loss smoothie. I know, it is a mouthful. … You still get all the effects of a standard green smoothie, but you get a boost in taste thanks to the almond milk and the strawberries and oranges.
Step 1 Combine strawberries, pineapple, almond milk and almond butter in a blender. Process until smooth, adding more almond milk, if needed, for desired consistency.
This delicious Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie is a super healthy breakfast smoothie that will help you lose weight! This filling breakfast smoothie has oats, banana, almond milk, and 2 secret ingredients for weight loss.
Blueberry Smoothie for Weight Loss thank you eatthis. Ingredients ½ c unsweetened Almond Milk 1 scoop vanilla Protein Powder ½ c frozen Blueberries ½ tbsp unsalted Almond Butter water to blend Instructions Blend all in the blender for a super delicious breakfast smoothie
The unexpected superstar weight loss ingredient is the protein-packed pea protein, as like all pulses, can aid in weight loss even when calories arent restricted and it was also found to be more effective than whey protein at fighting against hunger. Servings: 1 serving = 16 ounces. Ingredients 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk